Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll 11:06 - Jul 6 with 32017 viewsSwansea_Blue

And baby you can turn me on"

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/05/sex-robots-promise-revolution

Utterly bizarre. Maybe I should have posted under the 'stop the world' thread.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:08 - Jul 6 with 10707 viewsbluewein

"Sex robots have the potential to provide a valuable service for people who are elderly, disabled or who find intercourse traumatic."

What about for people who can't get women to go near them? (Asking for a friend...)

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:15 - Jul 6 with 10688 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:08 - Jul 6 by bluewein

"Sex robots have the potential to provide a valuable service for people who are elderly, disabled or who find intercourse traumatic."

What about for people who can't get women to go near them? (Asking for a friend...)

Depends whether your 'friend' has got £20-50k lying around.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:18 - Jul 6 with 10677 viewsbluewein

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:15 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

Depends whether your 'friend' has got £20-50k lying around.

*Checks 'friends' bank account*

He'll take the cheaper model and forget about trying to get a mortgage.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 10655 viewstcblue

Rommy, I've got an idea for a business, can you register Sort Robotics Ltd, I'll explain why over a pint
on 11:34 - Jul 6 with 10631 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:27 - Jul 6 by tcblue

Rommy, I've got an idea for a business, can you register Sort Robotics Ltd, I'll explain why over a pint

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:50 - Jul 6 with 10604 viewstcblue

on 11:34 - Jul 6 by _

Rommy I think I've met our new marketing director
"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:51 - Jul 6 with 10599 viewsblue_oyster

It's amazing to think that before abortion was seen as normal, the main purpose of sex would be to have a family.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

on 12:06 - Jul 6 with 10564 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 11:51 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

It's amazing to think that before abortion was seen as normal, the main purpose of sex would be to have a family.

Login to get fewer ads

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 10543 viewsgiant_stow

bizarre.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 12:18 - Jul 6 with 10518 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:13 - Jul 6 by giant_stow

bizarre.

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:20 - Jul 6 with 10513 viewsDanTheMan

According to which culture?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:24 - Jul 6 with 10497 viewsblue_oyster

on 12:18 - Jul 6 by _

Of course, what you mean is you don't want someone you disagree with to state facts. It threatens your position.

on 12:29 - Jul 6 with 10483 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:24 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

Of course, what you mean is you don't want someone you disagree with to state facts. It threatens your position.

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:37 - Jul 6 with 10468 viewstcblue

Rommers, I've had second thoughts. We will need to set up a robot abortion clinic for the Sorts. Costs are spiralling out of control here
"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:44 - Jul 6 with 10450 viewsblue_oyster

on 12:29 - Jul 6 by _

If that is the case, then why do use phrases such as 'alternative facts' and label the opinions you disagree with as 'ludicrous', instead of explaining why it isn't the case? The only reason can be is that you want to discredit them, without any rational explanation whatsoever.

on 12:56 - Jul 6 with 10417 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 12:44 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

If that is the case, then why do use phrases such as 'alternative facts' and label the opinions you disagree with as 'ludicrous', instead of explaining why it isn't the case? The only reason can be is that you want to discredit them, without any rational explanation whatsoever.

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:24 - Jul 6 with 10377 viewsvapour_trail

As usual, wrong.

You're now receiving sexual education from our resident six fingered mofo.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:30 - Jul 6 with 10368 viewsblue_oyster

on 12:56 - Jul 6 by _

Ah, of course I should have known, when pressed it turns out to be 'tongue in cheek'. Are you always joking when you say these things?

The idea that people didnt have sex for anything other than making babies before abortions is indeed ludicrous, but what of it?

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:31 - Jul 6 with 10366 viewsFootballpete

on 12:29 - Jul 6 by _

In the days before abortion was seen as normal, your "position" would have been missionary, just like everyone else's.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

on 13:37 - Jul 6 with 10352 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:30 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

Ah, of course I should have known, when pressed it turns out to be 'tongue in cheek'. Are you always joking when you say these things?

The idea that people didnt have sex for anything other than making babies before abortions is indeed ludicrous, but what of it?

on 13:40 - Jul 6 with 10336 views_

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:31 - Jul 6 by Footballpete

In the days before abortion was seen as normal, your "position" would have been missionary, just like everyone else's.

(No subject) on 13:57 - Jul 6 with 10307 viewsblue_oyster

on 13:37 - Jul 6 by _

There's no wriggling out of it. You also referred to the comments as 'odd' and previously to me 'ludicrous' with no explanation whatsoever. You simply seek to demean people who disagree with you. Do I wish to converse with someone like that?

You've now produced the quote correctly, and the meaning is completely different. You've still made no constructive comment about it.

What do you know of the attitutes and opinions of people, pre-1960s, when abortion was rare and the contraceptive pill wasn't available? Are you actually interested? If you are, I suggest you read up about it.

"Sexdoll sexdoll you're my sexdoll on 13:59 - Jul 6 with 10302 viewsGlasgowBlue

But will they appreciate bangers and mash at ninety quid?

I don't see that it objectifies women any more than a dildo objectifies men.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 14:08 - Jul 6 with 10275 views_

(No subject) on 13:57 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

There's no wriggling out of it. You also referred to the comments as 'odd' and previously to me 'ludicrous' with no explanation whatsoever. You simply seek to demean people who disagree with you. Do I wish to converse with someone like that?

You've now produced the quote correctly, and the meaning is completely different. You've still made no constructive comment about it.

What do you know of the attitutes and opinions of people, pre-1960s, when abortion was rare and the contraceptive pill wasn't available? Are you actually interested? If you are, I suggest you read up about it.

(No subject) on 14:15 - Jul 6 with 10257 viewsDolly2.0

(No subject) on 13:57 - Jul 6 by blue_oyster

You're still running with this?!

Blimey.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024