Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any structural engineers in the house? 22:07 - Jul 6 with 2344 viewstextbackup

Ipswich area ideally...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any structural engineers in the house? on 22:16 - Jul 6 with 2319 viewsLord_Lucan

You know Totti Man right? You need to speak to his dad and he is just down the road from you. He is a daft racist though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:44 - Jul 6 with 2235 viewsReuser_is_God

"You need another steel in there"

"Okay"

"That's 3k please"
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 23:45]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:54 - Jul 6 with 2223 viewstextbackup

Any structural engineers in the house? on 22:16 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

You know Totti Man right? You need to speak to his dad and he is just down the road from you. He is a daft racist though.

Ummm not sure I know who you mean? Rust and kemp is who I emailed earlier, Felixstowe road, that them??

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:56 - Jul 6 with 2220 viewstextbackup

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:44 - Jul 6 by Reuser_is_God

"You need another steel in there"

"Okay"

"That's 3k please"
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 23:45]

I'm 99.9% sure I don't need a steel, but before I start pulling walls down I just want to double check... hoping a quick look at it and a drink in his top pocket will be all I need

Any structural engineers in the house? on 05:47 - Jul 7 with 2153 viewsyesjohn99

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:56 - Jul 6 by textbackup

I'm 99.9% sure I don't need a steel, but before I start pulling walls down I just want to double check... hoping a quick look at it and a drink in his top pocket will be all I need

I'll be round after work
Any structural engineers in the house? on 07:26 - Jul 7 with 2068 viewsMJallday

Any structural engineers in the house? on 23:56 - Jul 6 by textbackup

That's what I hoped for when doing my recent
Loft conversion

Unfortunately that drink cost me 384 plus vat as "cakculions" needed to be submitted formally for building regs

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Any structural engineers in the house? on 16:39 - Jul 7 with 1961 viewstextbackup

Any structural engineers in the house? on 05:47 - Jul 7 by yesjohn99

I'll be round after work

I saw you trip a wheelbarrow over with 8 bricks in it, I don't trust u

Any structural engineers in the house? on 19:20 - Jul 7 with 1879 viewsLord_Lucan

Any structural engineers in the house? on 16:39 - Jul 7 by textbackup

I saw you trip a wheelbarrow over with 8 bricks in it, I don't trust u

You do know Totti, although I forget his real name. Anyhoo, try googling Bill Mann kesgrave architect.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024