Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell 15:39 - Jul 7 with 15822 viewsKievthegreat

Apologies if alreasy posted, but have you seen this tweet from the Ipswich conservative group leader?

Why would people post this publicly? Even if you felt that way, you still understand how that would/could be viewed?
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:43 - Jul 7 with 9975 viewsGunnsAirkick

Re-tweeting that tw@t Tommy Robinson too not far above this Tweet.
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:47 - Jul 7 with 9945 viewsDubtractor

Jut read the first 2 or 3 tweets on that.

Disgusting. Utterly vile.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:49 - Jul 7 with 9934 viewsDarth_Koont

Blimey! That tweet thread is a carnival of cockwomblery.

We have a particularly belligerent, uncaring and ignorant minority who are an awful stain on this country.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:52 - Jul 7 with 9900 viewsGunnsAirkick

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:49 - Jul 7 by Darth_Koont

We have a particularly belligerent, uncaring and ignorant minority who are an awful stain on this country.

Some real scumbags from both the right and the left seem to be coming out of the woodwork recently. We live in interesting times.
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:52 - Jul 7 with 9906 viewsMJallday

i have to say when i went into london on the train yesterday, seeing all the banners hanging from the flats as the train arrived into paddington which said "love for grenfell" etc.. really bought it home - very humbling indeed . we're very much isolated from it here in the shire.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:53 - Jul 7 with 9902 viewshype313

"Yep. I agree. I've just stopped listening and my sympathy is diminishing - I can't pretend otherwise."

Wow, just wow.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:53 - Jul 7 with 9894 viewsDubtractor

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:53 - Jul 7 by hype313

"Yep. I agree. I've just stopped listening and my sympathy is diminishing - I can't pretend otherwise."

Wow, just wow.

She seems like an utterly scummy human being.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:08 - Jul 7 with 9834 viewsIllinoisblue

the backtracking has begun:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:15 - Jul 7 with 9798 viewsWeWereZombies

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 15:49 - Jul 7 by Darth_Koont

Is your sister still working in the Grenfell Towers area? How is she holding up?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:29 - Jul 7 with 9743 viewsThePitBoss

It does seem that being given social housing in an ideal location is now thought of as a human right.

People are allowed to have views that differ to yours. Sometimes they are uncomfortable to hear, especially for snowflakes.
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:35 - Jul 7 with 9696 viewshomer_123

Actually, I think it's important that people are able to air their views and most certainly for those people that represent others.

How else can we make an informed choice about whether said people should represent us?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:38 - Jul 7 with 9661 viewsDarth_Koont

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:15 - Jul 7 by WeWereZombies

Is your sister still working in the Grenfell Towers area? How is she holding up?

Fine now, thanks.

She's pretty tough and professional but all the kids coming in for scans and treatment at one time was just too much to bear. She was straight back in at work on the Monday of course ... "Life goes on," she said.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:39 - Jul 7 with 9665 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:29 - Jul 7 by ThePitBoss

It does seem that being given social housing in an ideal location is now thought of as a human right.

People are allowed to have views that differ to yours. Sometimes they are uncomfortable to hear, especially for snowflakes.

Many of those people will have signed rental agreements and pay a rent for those flats. So they will absolutely have a legal right to a home, albeit they have burned down.

And we are yet to establish where the fault/cause lies, but if the council or their agent is found liable, then they will also have a duty above and beyond simply providing a home.

If that makes me a snowflake, so be it.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

on 16:39 - Jul 7 with 9660 views_

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:08 - Jul 7 by Illinoisblue

the backtracking has begun:

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:42 - Jul 7 with 9649 viewsfooters

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:29 - Jul 7 by ThePitBoss

It's the bare minimum these people deserve, you callous tw@t.

Also funny how you seem constantly 'offended' at others' views yet don't seem to understand the irony.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 9538 viewsDolly2.0

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:39 - Jul 7 by bluelagos

Many of those people will have signed rental agreements and pay a rent for those flats. So they will absolutely have a legal right to a home, albeit they have burned down.

And we are yet to establish where the fault/cause lies, but if the council or their agent is found liable, then they will also have a duty above and beyond simply providing a home.

If that makes me a snowflake, so be it.

I hate this term"snowflake". No idea where it's come from but basically it's anyone who's a little bit caring, decent and empathetic it seems.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:01 - Jul 7 with 9533 viewsDubtractor

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:59 - Jul 7 by Dolly2.0

I hate this term"snowflake". No idea where it's come from but basically it's anyone who's a little bit caring, decent and empathetic it seems.

Though it is useful in that anyone using it can pretty readily be identified as a tosser.

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:05 - Jul 7 with 9502 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:59 - Jul 7 by Dolly2.0

Sticks n stone's Dolly. If that is the worst you (or I) are called, then things really aren't so bad :-)

Google tells me Trumps supporters adopted it and I guess it spread from there.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:11 - Jul 7 with 9479 viewshype313

When you see who uses it on here the most, PitBoss, The Taxi driver and the Gardener then it becomes water off a ducks back.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:17 - Jul 7 with 9449 viewsnoggin

FFS. So we are snowflakes for having compassion for people who have lost what little they had, including friends and family, and will probably suffer PTSD for many years ahead?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 17:26]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:58 - Jul 7 with 9304 viewsKievthegreat

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 16:35 - Jul 7 by homer_123

Actually, I think it's important that people are able to air their views and most certainly for those people that represent others.

How else can we make an informed choice about whether said people should represent us?

Quite. However I like to think elected representatives with have some ability to understand appropriate comments. I hadn't even looked furtherr her into her twitter, it doesn't get much better. I think next council elections her opponents should just print off her twitter feed for use as leaflets.
Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 19:00 - Jul 7 with 9173 viewsJ2BLUE

I feel sorry for the Grenfell survivors. Obviously they are lucky to be alive just to get that out of the way before the usual suspects say it but they seem to have been used as pawns in tedious political games. I might be wrong here but I absolutely hate it that there is a charity single out of them. They are not charity cases they are people who have been through a terrible and extraordinary event. I assume the government have some sort of emergency fund. They should have quietly and quickly used it.

Again, feel free to disagree or shoot me down but it seems like we've taken away the dignity and privacy of these people and put them publicly on display for everyone else's amusement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 19:24 - Jul 7 with 9100 viewsSwansea_Blue

That twitter feed seems to be full of absolute c*nts.

Hope that answers your question 👍

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 20:01 - Jul 7 with 8994 viewsIllinoisblue

on 16:39 - Jul 7 by _

I'm going to pretend that wasn't directed at me :-)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 20:28 - Jul 7 with 8927 viewsfactual_blue

Ipswich Conservative Group Leader''s Tweet on Grenfell on 17:58 - Jul 7 by Kievthegreat

Quite. However I like to think elected representatives with have some ability to understand appropriate comments. I hadn't even looked furtherr her into her twitter, it doesn't get much better. I think next council elections her opponents should just print off her twitter feed for use as leaflets.

Good piece in the Evening Standard on the response to the fire by Kensington council. They are basically incompetent to an unbelievable degree. Their emergency plan couldn't cope because the councillors couldn't envisage anything worse than a bus hitting a bridge. The article was full of descriptions of the behaviour and attitudes of K&C councillors as being 'deluded', 'out of touch', 'patrician'.

The latest wheeze by some local deluded tory is to demand that the Notting Hill Carnival be moved to a local park. Sadiq Khan has told him not to be a soppy berk.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024