Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 15:52 - Jul 7 with 10841 viewsStanwayTractorboy

Poor little lad
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 15:53 - Jul 7 with 8491 viewshype313

Awful news, did you see Defoe's interview, very moving.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 15:54 - Jul 7 with 8479 viewsStanwayTractorboy

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 15:53 - Jul 7 by hype313

Awful news, did you see Defoe's interview, very moving.

Yea, got pretty choked up watching that
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:03 - Jul 7 with 8386 viewsColin_Viljoen

RIP Bradley xxx
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:05 - Jul 7 with 8356 viewsbluelagos

Sad news. Rip little fella.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:08 - Jul 7 with 8345 viewsdavblue

This is as sad as I've felt for a long time.

I know he wasn't a relation nor did i met him but being a father having a child pass away that young is awful.

He always looked happy and was fighting until the end. I've never seen or can't recall seeing someone of that age have as big an impact as he has on so many people remarkable really.
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:09 - Jul 7 with 8308 viewsMorls

Absolutely heart wrenching, even though the parents have known for a while nothing prepares you for moment you see them take their last breath, lets hope he was surrounded by his mum and dad and he could close his eyes knowing how much they loved him.
So Sad.... rip little fella
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:10 - Jul 7 with 8293 viewshype313

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:08 - Jul 7 by davblue

This is as sad as I've felt for a long time.

I know he wasn't a relation nor did i met him but being a father having a child pass away that young is awful.

He always looked happy and was fighting until the end. I've never seen or can't recall seeing someone of that age have as big an impact as he has on so many people remarkable really.

Such a sweet cute little lad, having got a little lad this has hit me quite hard.

So unfair.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:15 - Jul 7 with 8217 views12th_Man

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:10 - Jul 7 by hype313

Such a sweet cute little lad, having got a little lad this has hit me quite hard.

So unfair.

Rip Rip little Bradley lowrey such a brave lad who is now at peace

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Login to get fewer ads

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:16 - Jul 7 with 8218 viewsITFC1983

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:09 - Jul 7 by Morls

Absolutely heart wrenching, even though the parents have known for a while nothing prepares you for moment you see them take their last breath, lets hope he was surrounded by his mum and dad and he could close his eyes knowing how much they loved him.
So Sad.... rip little fella

The post did say that he was in his ""mammies and daddies arms surrounded by his family."

I am a wreck here at work.

Can't imagine what it is like for his family.

RIP Bradley, you were loved, by all.

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:18 - Jul 7 with 8195 viewsTLA

Such a sad day.

His relationship with Jermain Defoe has been amazing and a wonderful story of humanity.

The little fella's short life was made so much better by his 'best mate'.
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 8154 viewsMorls

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:16 - Jul 7 by ITFC1983

The post did say that he was in his ""mammies and daddies arms surrounded by his family."

I am a wreck here at work.

Can't imagine what it is like for his family.

RIP Bradley, you were loved, by all.

Phone rang at work but couldn't answer it as a lump was in my throat..... just took a walk around the yard.... obviously I didn't know the lad but having a 4 year old at home makes you feel vulnerable to things like this....
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 8151 viewsJ2BLUE

Part of that Defoe BBC story really hit me. It said something like 'Six year old Bradley, who is receiving end of life care'. How can a 6 year old ever receive end of life care? It's so unjust.

RIP Bradley

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:25 - Jul 7 with 8111 viewsPJH

RIP Little Man.
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:26 - Jul 7 with 8079 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:22 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

Part of that Defoe BBC story really hit me. It said something like 'Six year old Bradley, who is receiving end of life care'. How can a 6 year old ever receive end of life care? It's so unjust.

RIP Bradley

Awful to hear of a six year old being that ill that he's unresponsive

RIP kiddo

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:29 - Jul 7 with 8048 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspirational to us all.

RIP Bradley. Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:30 - Jul 7 with 8034 viewsGogs

You can't help but feel shattered for him and his family. Came across as such a brave and happy little lad. Can't imagine the pain and heartache what families like theirs and others in similar situations must go through losing a child at such a young age
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:31 - Jul 7 with 8022 viewsclive_baker

Rest in peace little guy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 8012 viewsitfcjoe

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:10 - Jul 7 by hype313

So unfair.

I think since I've had a kid that anything to do with kids suffering is even harder to take. It's just so sad - I went to bed the other night and missus was in floods of tears about that Charlie kid who was having his machine turned off as that was all going on when our son was born.

Just so sad, and so tragic - he seemed such a lovely happy little boy and no-one deserves what he had to go through

RIP Bradley

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:33 - Jul 7 with 7994 viewsArnieM

RIP Little Man.

Condolences from Ipswich Town fans

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:47 - Jul 7 with 7856 viewsBergholtBru

So very sad news.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:56 - Jul 7 with 7780 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 16:47 - Jul 7 by BergholtBru

So very sad news.

RIP Bradley
Gutted for him and his family!

Big Up to Defoe!!! showed us Heroes can help
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 17:08 - Jul 7 with 7694 viewsEireannach_gorm

Burying your child is the most traumatic and unnatural thing in the world.
On Monday I attended the funeral of the 15 year old daughter of a colleague of mine who drowned on a holiday in Crete. There are no words of comfort which can take away this pain. I can only express my sorrow and hope his family can find the strength to get over this tragedy.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 18:18]
Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 17:14 - Jul 7 with 7651 viewshoppy

I've only just seen this.

I'm in tears now. As a father of a 5 year old, I can't imagine what that must be like to go through with your own child. I feel for his parents so much.

I was talking on the phone this morning to Oliver's dad, and he said he was in pieces about how ill Bradley was, having been on the journey he's been on with Oliver over the last year and a half, but at that point obviously, didn't know that Bradley had died. It's absolutely heartbreaking.

RIP Little fella. You may have lost your fight, but your bravery and the way you fought will be an inspiration to others, and will live on.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 17:17 - Jul 7 with 7623 viewsusm

RIP young fella.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 17:19 - Jul 7 with 7619 viewshoppy

Poor little Bradley Lowery has died 😔😭 on 17:08 - Jul 7 by Eireannach_gorm

Burying your child is the most traumatic and unnatural thing in the world.
On Monday I attended the funeral of the 15 year old daughter of a colleague of mine who drowned on a holiday in Crete. There are no words of comfort which can take away this pain. I can only express my sorrow and hope his family can find the strength to get over this tragedy.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2017 18:18]

You're right. I've experienced having to scatter the ashes of our son, which was extremely hard, as he was born sleeping, but to have lived with that child for 6 years, or 15 years and then have to do it must be massively more painful.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024