Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... 22:21 - Jul 7 with 3253 viewsITFCBlues

Howson & Dorrans sold - numerous players released...

Now selling Oliviera to Reading 😂😂😂

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 22:42 - Jul 7 with 3174 viewsTendring_Blue

They wont like that!

Slow clap time.
The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 23:00 - Jul 7 with 3105 viewsBasuco

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 22:42 - Jul 7 by Tendring_Blue

They wont like that!

Slow clap time.

If you look at the thread below it is only Howson they are worried about losing, although I don't think Olivera was mentioned.
The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:20 - Jul 8 with 2883 viewsmuccletonjoe

They had alot of players on 40k + . Obviously not getting promoted in may has pressed a big financial alarm button and after this season they will probably be competing on same level as us.
The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:28 - Jul 8 with 2854 viewsHerbivore

I think parachute payments are only for 2 years no so whilst relegated sides have a massive advantage they also have to go sh!t or bust if they don't get promoted at the first time of asking.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:29 - Jul 8 with 2848 viewsHipsterectomy

THey are also trying to sell Jerome as well but persally I hope he signs a new 5 year deal with yhem

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:33 - Jul 8 with 2833 viewsJimmyJazz

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 23:00 - Jul 7 by Basuco

If you look at the thread below it is only Howson they are worried about losing, although I don't think Olivera was mentioned.

Oliveira link to Reading was afterwards, think he'll be a big loss

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 10:58 - Jul 8 with 2623 viewsTractorWood

I think they are trying to manage their wage bill. Their quality will suffer. Championship is looking interesting, as always. Can't wait for the new season, I think we'll beat them at least once this season.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 11:01 - Jul 8 with 2612 viewsPhilTWTD

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:28 - Jul 8 by Herbivore

I think parachute payments are only for 2 years no so whilst relegated sides have a massive advantage they also have to go sh!t or bust if they don't get promoted at the first time of asking.

Two years for teams who spent only one year up, three otherwise.
Login to get fewer ads

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 11:04 - Jul 8 with 2597 viewsMullet

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 08:33 - Jul 8 by JimmyJazz

Oliveira link to Reading was afterwards, think he'll be a big loss

Yeah he's about 6'3 isn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Paupers up the road must be in financial trouble... on 13:45 - Jul 8 with 2411 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Loving the way how when it starts off its 'oh it's all paper talk, he is too important' then when they actually leave they all say how carp he is and they can replace them with some 4th division german.

They have been suckered in well and truly in thinking the Huddersfield way always works, when in actual fact they are taking a massive gamble which will probably end in a mess.

I presume the open top bus is up for grabs on eBay as we speak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024