Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell off injured (n/t) 17:16 - Jul 9 with 2089 viewsColin_Viljoen

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 19:00 - Jul 9 with 1940 viewsconnorscontract

Received a bang to his abdomen as he tackled/fouled a German player, and spent the next few minutes clutching his back near his kidney. Hopefully just a precautionary substitution.

Great win for England, though:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/england-u19-4-1-germany-107
Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 22:01 - Jul 9 with 1818 viewsstonojnr

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 19:00 - Jul 9 by connorscontract

Received a bang to his abdomen as he tackled/fouled a German player, and spent the next few minutes clutching his back near his kidney. Hopefully just a precautionary substitution.

Great win for England, though:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/england-u19-4-1-germany-107

not sure, England had already made one enforced substitution just 5mins earlier, but it looked like he got knee'd in the hip area, carried on for a bit, but went down once by himself to get treatment, restarted, just run a few yards and went down again, and it was more you could see he felt he couldnt carry on, so hopefully not too serious but wasnt something magic spray and running off was going to fix.

weirdest thing is though you get subbed, and you have to put a bib on just to sit on the bench
Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 22:16 - Jul 9 with 1786 viewsWestcountryblue

He was playing alongside some pretty good players today. I think the pressure will certainly be on Mick to start him this season, as England U19's don't select any old mugs.
Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 11:13 - Jul 10 with 1649 viewsfergalsharkey

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 22:16 - Jul 9 by Westcountryblue

He was playing alongside some pretty good players today. I think the pressure will certainly be on Mick to start him this season, as England U19's don't select any old mugs.

Agreed he is ok at lightweight level bit he isnt ready yet.

Poll: Cook out?

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 11:22 - Jul 10 with 1636 viewsitfcjoe

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 22:16 - Jul 9 by Westcountryblue

Hopefully so, needs to find a role in a Championship side and i think initially that will be higher up the pitch. Good that he's at this tournament but a shame to be missing pre season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dozzell off injured (n/t) on 12:14 - Jul 10 with 1593 viewsNo9

Question;
if any player is injured playing for their national team do they get treatment by the national team & their medical staff or, returned to the club with a big insurance pay-out?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024