Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? 23:15 - Jul 9 with 7741 viewsChateauWines

I'm wondering as a long term season ticket holder who hasn't renewed after many years, if the 2,000 or so of us have changed the clubs approach this summer

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 23:18 - Jul 9 with 7721 viewsNewcyBlue

Long time no see! Weren't you having trouble with women? What happened??

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 23:23 - Jul 9 with 7698 viewsChateauWines

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 23:18 - Jul 9 by NewcyBlue

Long time no see! Weren't you having trouble with women? What happened??

Blimey, you have a good memory lol

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 00:13 - Jul 10 with 7654 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chateau!!

Blimey long time no see.

I gave you a mention in a thread recently of those who no longer post.

What happened? Where did you go?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 04:56 - Jul 10 with 7566 viewsBenters

Of course it has,that and the people who payed on the gate who voted with their feet.

They wont have a word of it though.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 05:46 - Jul 10 with 7562 viewsTLA

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 04:56 - Jul 10 by Benters

Of course it has,that and the people who payed on the gate who voted with their feet.

They wont have a word of it though.

I think some of the more positives changes this summer have been due to the response of fans showing their feelings.

I can't pretend to be part of that as I renewed but I'll appreciate the benefits if the ground is less empty and the atmosphere is better.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:01 - Jul 10 with 7538 viewsBenters

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 05:46 - Jul 10 by TLA

I think some of the more positives changes this summer have been due to the response of fans showing their feelings.

I can't pretend to be part of that as I renewed but I'll appreciate the benefits if the ground is less empty and the atmosphere is better.

Of course,to lose 3000 season ticket holders in 2 seasons is pretty poor.

Something needed to be done.

Now we all have to wait and see if MM will change his playing style to make it a bit more exciting and pleasing on the eye.

Gentlybentley

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:15 - Jul 10 with 7537 viewsTLA

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:01 - Jul 10 by Benters

Of course,to lose 3000 season ticket holders in 2 seasons is pretty poor.

Something needed to be done.

Now we all have to wait and see if MM will change his playing style to make it a bit more exciting and pleasing on the eye.

MM does seem to have brought in some younger and more dynamic players. He's had a couple of attempts at getting us playing a more pleasing style but reverted to his comfort zone after a few defeats.

I guess he either does something good this season or there will be a change.

It's a lovely morning here on the Norfolk coast - the weather forecast for the week looks better for your butts than mowing lawns though.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:34 - Jul 10 with 7490 viewsBenters

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:15 - Jul 10 by TLA

MM does seem to have brought in some younger and more dynamic players. He's had a couple of attempts at getting us playing a more pleasing style but reverted to his comfort zone after a few defeats.

I guess he either does something good this season or there will be a change.

It's a lovely morning here on the Norfolk coast - the weather forecast for the week looks better for your butts than mowing lawns though.

I think we have always had some decent players,but MM wont let them go for it very often,16 draws in one season shows that.

Its a nice Morrning here,thunderstorms are forecast later,and heavy rain Tuesday night into Wednesday morn,but it always changes !

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:43 - Jul 10 with 7479 viewsTLA

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 06:34 - Jul 10 by Benters

I think we have always had some decent players,but MM wont let them go for it very often,16 draws in one season shows that.

Its a nice Morrning here,thunderstorms are forecast later,and heavy rain Tuesday night into Wednesday morn,but it always changes !

In a more simple world of football, going for the win could mean winning and losing 8 of those sixteen games, which is 8 more points. So many teams in this division have a similar approach though.

I love the early mornings in the summer. Mind you, heavy rain throughout Tuesday night and Wednesday morning would be good - I worked all day yesterday and was too lazy to water the garden when I got in!
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:49 - Jul 10 with 7214 viewschislehurstblue

disagree.

Last season was poor and the club knew that the fans were fed up but still put the ST prices up so clearly werent that fussed if they lost ST holders. They were chants aimed at MM and ME and they were in no doubt of the frustration.

MM said at the end of last season that he would stay if ME and the club wanted to be competitive. Its clear now that to a point the club and owner does.

I think we would have seen these signings regardless of the ST decrease. The club were well aware that a 16th finish was unacceptable and the money in this division has moved on and to even stand still we needed to spend. We have spent some money to make slightly better. The squad is still small and in my view a little light. We still need to replace Berra and need another goal scorer, wide player & CM. But its a step in the right direction

I think this sudden idea that the non renewing fans having a part of the new signings is a way for these people to now renew given the players brought in and more likely to join before the end of August without losing face.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:51 - Jul 10 with 7205 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd imagine it was a factor.

The club have done a lot of good things since the ST debacle.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:59 - Jul 10 with 7185 viewshammo56

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:49 - Jul 10 by chislehurstblue

disagree.

Last season was poor and the club knew that the fans were fed up but still put the ST prices up so clearly werent that fussed if they lost ST holders. They were chants aimed at MM and ME and they were in no doubt of the frustration.

MM said at the end of last season that he would stay if ME and the club wanted to be competitive. Its clear now that to a point the club and owner does.

I think we would have seen these signings regardless of the ST decrease. The club were well aware that a 16th finish was unacceptable and the money in this division has moved on and to even stand still we needed to spend. We have spent some money to make slightly better. The squad is still small and in my view a little light. We still need to replace Berra and need another goal scorer, wide player & CM. But its a step in the right direction

I think this sudden idea that the non renewing fans having a part of the new signings is a way for these people to now renew given the players brought in and more likely to join before the end of August without losing face.

They might get a few renew but I think for the majority it will take more than that to come back.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 13:59 - Jul 10 with 7120 viewsDolly2.0

I doubt it. I'd say it's more down to Mick saying give me more funds or I'm off.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 14:25 - Jul 10 with 7081 viewsWickets

Hopefully there will be a change in the way we play so we can say their has been real change, has their been much change so far in the transfer policy so far? Invested around 2mill maybe a little more so some improvement. Hopefully there's more to come but i'm not sure.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 15:31]
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 15:52 - Jul 10 with 7011 viewsdirtyboy

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:59 - Jul 10 by hammo56

They might get a few renew but I think for the majority it will take more than that to come back.

By the end of August, we'll know what Mick is up to, how he's going to set up and how we're going to go about our business.

After a month, crowds will either be static or increase very pleasingly very quickly.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 16:45 - Jul 10 with 6958 viewsWickets

Last year we brought in Webster and Ward paying fee's plus the loans of Lawrence and Grant, so far this year we have paid fee's for Garner and Huws plus loan of Celina. So no big change on that front as yet. Of course Adeyemi has come in on a free, so there's his wages but one or two are going or gone.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 20:27 - Jul 10 with 6871 viewsNazemariner

It would have been noted as something that needs to be addressed. But let's not kid ourselves, it's our flirtation with relegation that's encouraged ME to spend a few quid.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 07:28 - Jul 11 with 6725 viewsChateauWines

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 00:13 - Jul 10 by The_Romford_Blue

Chateau!!

Blimey long time no see.

I gave you a mention in a thread recently of those who no longer post.

What happened? Where did you go?

It's me!
How are you doing bud?
I vowed not to come back on here, but mate mentioned you mentioned me. I've got shares in horse now and go racing semi pro now lol

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:18 - Jul 11 with 6618 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Good to see you back Chateau!!!!

I think the club made it clear last season this summer was a big one with key areas needing sorting and investment was always going to be made as MM would not have stuck around for another year of abuse without at least a chance of turning it around.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 6536 viewsWickets

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 12:18 - Jul 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

Good to see you back Chateau!!!!

I think the club made it clear last season this summer was a big one with key areas needing sorting and investment was always going to be made as MM would not have stuck around for another year of abuse without at least a chance of turning it around.

Lets hope it happens then.
Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 17:52 - Jul 11 with 6491 viewsChateauWines

Have the non renewing season ticket holders sparked the changes? on 16:43 - Jul 11 by Wickets

Lets hope it happens then.

I hope it does

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024