Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? 12:57 - Jul 10 with 2263 viewsReuser_is_God

Just went onto ITFCDirect to look for myself but it's under maintenance...

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 12:58 - Jul 10 with 2254 viewsKieran_Knows

I think I read there are 6,8 and 12 game bundles, which you can pick and choose to watch out of the 23 home games.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 12:59 - Jul 10 with 2256 viewsElderGrizzly

You can buy 6 , 8 or 10 game bundles and pick and choose whatever games you want.

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductHome.aspx?productsub

Simple as that really!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 13:00]
What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:02 - Jul 10 with 2235 viewsfactual_blue

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 12:59 - Jul 10 by ElderGrizzly

You can buy 6 , 8 or 10 game bundles and pick and choose whatever games you want.

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductHome.aspx?productsub

Simple as that really!

Could you use three of your six tickets to take friends to, for example, the Wolves game?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:04 - Jul 10 with 2225 viewsReuser_is_God

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 12:59 - Jul 10 by ElderGrizzly

Simple as that really!

Do you know how much they are?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:09 - Jul 10 with 2209 viewshoppy

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:02 - Jul 10 by factual_blue

Could you use three of your six tickets to take friends to, for example, the Wolves game?

Your best bet would be to buy a junior blues pack (if you know of any kids) and then make use of the ticket voucher that gets included - I think it was up to 4 tickets for a match of your choice, for the sole price of the Junior Blues membership.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:30 - Jul 10 with 2178 viewsElderGrizzly

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:04 - Jul 10 by Reuser_is_God

Do you know how much they are?

There wasn't a great saving to be honest. Can't remember the exact prices as that link isn't working right now.

10 game bundle saved £28 vs buying them individually. A 6 game bundle was only saving about £5.

The biggest thing it showed, was what good value a ST was with 7 games free for a 23 game 'bundle'
What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:31 - Jul 10 with 2174 viewsElderGrizzly

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:02 - Jul 10 by factual_blue

Don't think so. The way I read it on the site, was you need to use them for individual games.
What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:59 - Jul 10 with 2114 viewsbenno1uk

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:09 - Jul 10 by hoppy

Your best bet would be to buy a junior blues pack (if you know of any kids) and then make use of the ticket voucher that gets included - I think it was up to 4 tickets for a match of your choice, for the sole price of the Junior Blues membership.

Two of the tickets must used by kids and are stamped as such
Login to get fewer ads

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 14:03 - Jul 10 with 2104 viewshoppy

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 13:59 - Jul 10 by benno1uk

Two of the tickets must used by kids and are stamped as such

They weren't stamped as such last season. I had 4 adults for one game, which I was surprised about, but I guess that may have been just an error.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 14:25 - Jul 10 with 2061 viewsbenno1uk

What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 14:03 - Jul 10 by hoppy

They weren't stamped as such last season. I had 4 adults for one game, which I was surprised about, but I guess that may have been just an error.

Oh ok - the ones we got were. Maybe they've chsnged it to prevent misuse.
What's the deal with these ticket bundles then? on 14:45 - Jul 10 with 2037 viewsTractorWood

Simple as that really!

Simple as that!

Site under maintenance.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024