Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich 20:33 - Jul 11 with 26617 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Paul Green
Danny Higginbotham

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 09:56 - Jul 12 with 5459 viewscleggo

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 06:13 - Jul 12 by textbackup

That striker we signed, but he was stuck out wide left, didn't score for months, what was his name?!

Adam Proudlock?
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 10:05 - Jul 12 with 5448 viewsITFC1983

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 06:13 - Jul 12 by textbackup

That striker we signed, but he was stuck out wide left, didn't score for months, what was his name?!

JET?

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 10:25 - Jul 12 with 5419 viewsblue_oyster

Chris Neville

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:33 - Jul 12 with 5379 viewsKeaneish

Andros Townsend

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:45 - Jul 12 with 5368 viewshoppy

Lee Chapman

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:52 - Jul 12 with 5361 viewsvilanovablue

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:45 - Jul 12 by hoppy

Lee Chapman

I remember seeing him play for us at Huddersfield and remember their fans singing some choice songs about Lesley Ash!
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:58 - Jul 12 with 5351 viewsCurrie10

Mark Fish
Civelli
David Healy
Brekke Skard
Sam Parkin
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:22 - Jul 12 with 5325 viewsblue_oyster

Darren Edmonds.

Login to get fewer ads

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:38 - Jul 12 with 5307 viewsMerthyrblue

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 22:06 - Jul 11 by RoyKeanesDog

Add Gavin Williams to this.

Won't hear a word against Merthyr Town's Manager
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:39 - Jul 12 with 5306 viewsPetieITFC2015

Stephen Bywater
Ryan Stevenson
Josh Yorwerth
Ben Pringle
Jack Colback
Mark Noble
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:46 - Jul 12 with 5292 viewsblue_oyster

Phil Morgan

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:59 - Jul 12 with 5268 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Simon Walton
Kevin Lisbie
Moritz Volz
The lost players of the 90s. on 13:06 - Jul 12 with 5258 viewsblue_oyster

Andrew Petterson.

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:10 - Jul 12 with 5244 viewsSwailsey

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:59 - Jul 12 by ColchesterBlue1985

Simon Walton
Kevin Lisbie
Moritz Volz

Walton was a beast!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:12 - Jul 12 with 5234 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:10 - Jul 12 by Swailsey

Walton was a beast!

I always rated him actually, my dad didnt see much in him but i thought along with Noble, & Williams the three of them would be premiership players comfortably.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:24 - Jul 12 with 5215 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:12 - Jul 12 by ColchesterBlue1985

I always rated him actually, my dad didnt see much in him but i thought along with Noble, & Williams the three of them would be premiership players comfortably.

Walton is only 29 now.
Forgotten Premier League players. on 13:27 - Jul 12 with 5210 viewsblue_oyster

Kevin Ellis. Made his debut for us against Arsenal in 1995. Never seen again.

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:30 - Jul 12 with 5205 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Luis Castro Sito. (Or Sito Castro, or whatever it was.)

Didn't he once get sent off, serve a suspension, and then get sent off again the next game he played?
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:37 - Jul 12 with 5191 viewsBlueBadger

Lee 'violent racist criminal' Bowyer pulling on an ITFC jersey was just a bad dream, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 5173 viewsPetieITFC2015

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:37 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

Lee 'violent racist criminal' Bowyer pulling on an ITFC jersey was just a bad dream, right?

Not when he scored a last minute winner against the "Mighty" Hammers at Upton Park
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:02 - Jul 12 with 5165 viewsPJH

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 13:56 - Jul 12 by PetieITFC2015

Not when he scored a last minute winner against the "Mighty" Hammers at Upton Park

That was a great moment and that night it looked like Paul Jewell had created a very good team.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:15 - Jul 12 with 5151 viewsBluJu

Fred Barber.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:21 - Jul 12 with 5146 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:02 - Jul 12 by PJH

That was a great moment and that night it looked like Paul Jewell had created a very good team.

We were excellent against West Ham both home and away that season. That performance at Upton Park against a very good west ham team was as good an away performance as i have seen in last 10 years.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:27 - Jul 12 with 5129 viewsPJH

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:21 - Jul 12 by ColchesterBlue1985

We were excellent against West Ham both home and away that season. That performance at Upton Park against a very good west ham team was as good an away performance as i have seen in last 10 years.

Yes we carved them apart at PR as well as you say.
I remember leaving Upton Park being convinced that Paul Jewell had got a team there to take us up, played a diamond formation that night as I recall.
Forgotten players of the 90s. on 14:47 - Jul 12 with 5101 viewsblue_oyster

Anyone remember Robert Howe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024