Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich 20:33 - Jul 11 with 26469 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Paul Green
Danny Higginbotham

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 15:00 - Jul 12 with 3523 viewsKeaneish

George O'Callaghan

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 15:11 - Jul 12 with 3515 viewssolemio

Phil Parkes
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 15:13 - Jul 12 with 3510 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 14:27 - Jul 12 by PJH

Yes we carved them apart at PR as well as you say.
I remember leaving Upton Park being convinced that Paul Jewell had got a team there to take us up, played a diamond formation that night as I recall.

We did play the diamond which actually suited the players we had that time down to a tea unfortunately we were only able to produce such performances 2/3 times a season
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 17:01 - Jul 12 with 3469 viewsPinewoodblue

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 15:11 - Jul 12 by solemio

Phil Parkes

There were two goal keepers I couldn't remember Phil Parkes s was one if them didn't he play just the last game of a season. The other one again only played one game, home to Norwich, we won, then his club recalled him. Think he has already been named in this thread.

Thought very few would respond, mos of those who have followed the example of the original poster and named players they claimed not to remember.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 17:06 - Jul 12 with 3466 viewssolemio

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 17:01 - Jul 12 by Pinewoodblue

There were two goal keepers I couldn't remember Phil Parkes s was one if them didn't he play just the last game of a season. The other one again only played one game, home to Norwich, we won, then his club recalled him. Think he has already been named in this thread.

Thought very few would respond, mos of those who have followed the example of the original poster and named players they claimed not to remember.

Parkes played 3 games.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 17:44 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewsPJH

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 17:01 - Jul 12 by Pinewoodblue

Mike Pollitt
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 22:29 - Jul 12 with 3401 viewsSonOfSpock

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 06:13 - Jul 12 by textbackup

That striker we signed, but he was stuck out wide left, didn't score for months, what was his name?!

Adrian Paz?
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 04:08 - Jul 13 with 3365 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 09:20 - Jul 12 by Stenvict

Ricardo Fuller

ooh, good one.

Ebanks-Blake
Login to get fewer ads

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 06:08 - Jul 13 with 3353 viewsKeaneish

Jon Hallworth

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 02:34 - Jul 21 with 3267 viewsCurrie10

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 04:08 - Jul 13 by FrowsyArmLarry

ooh, good one.

Ebanks-Blake

The signing that broke Joe Royle's back when we couldn't fund such a nominal figure.

Signing Fuller 05/06 I think we'd have nabbed a play off spot.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 08:58 - Jul 21 with 3226 viewsJon_456

Gianna Zuiverloon

Always rated him when he was at WBA then my opinion of him somehow dropped a little after Norwich away 2009..
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 11:11 - Jul 21 with 3200 viewssolemio

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 06:08 - Jul 13 by Keaneish

Jon Hallworth

Poor old Jon. First choice for quite a while.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:22 - Jul 21 with 3181 viewsstantheman

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 21:12 - Jul 11 by gainsboroughblue

Can't remember

I had to laugh when I read the OPand then posters came up with player's names. Your answer is the only one that makes sense.
Personally I wouldn't want to remember some of them even if I could.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:24 - Jul 21 with 3179 viewsJosebadleg

Ibrahima Sonko

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 07:36 - Jul 24 with 3107 viewsCurrie10

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 12:24 - Jul 21 by Josebadleg

Ibrahima Sonko

Good when fit.

Luciano Civelli was an expensive disaster.
Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 09:09 - Jul 24 with 3083 viewssolemio

Players you'd forgotten played for Ipswich on 07:36 - Jul 24 by Currie10

Good when fit.

Luciano Civelli was an expensive disaster.

Only really because of injury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024