Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A question for the vapers 01:46 - Jul 13 with 527 viewswkj

I havent had the best of luck with my box this year. I bought a Smok Alien 220 before all of the reports came out about the battery compartment failing and no longer firing up; this indeed happpened to me, and the seller on Ebay miraculously vapourized (pun intended) into thin air

A lot of websites and youtube providers are seemingly sponsored by the hardward manufacturers so finding unbiased reviews is almost a non starter.

I like to subohm ≥ 70%VG, 3-6mg nicotine fluid, and I rarely go over 60watts and prefer 0.15-0.5ohms coils and having a box without a built in cell - (i charge my cells with a charger as I often hear "charge through device" can significantly reduce the life of the hardware. I am a tart so i like a little throat hit and a decent cloud.

So with that all in mind, reliability being the main key, do any of you folks have suggestions/testimonials about solid vape mods. My price range is about £100 tops, (I shuddered reading this at first but then rememebered that is easily 2 months of Amber Leaf, so eases my mind a bit)

It does not have to be vegan friendly
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 1:50]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024