Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA17 04:17 - Jul 13 with 1187 viewsJohnny_Boy

I play occasionally. Mostly online.
It's perhaps one of the most frustrating games I've ever been 'priviledged' to play. Ever.

Not a big fan of playing with one of the 'big' teams, but it feels like you need to play with Real Madrid to climb the online 'Seasons' ladder. I can reach Level 2 with Athlectico Madrid, but really struggle whilst I'm in L2.

I'm not that bad, without blowing my own trumpet, but I've found myself yo-yo-ing between Season 3 (Level 3) & Season 2 (Level 2)..... with the sole objective to reach Season 1 (yes, Level 1).

I found 4-3-3 is a necessity to create chances, but leaves you too exposed in defence. However, the much fancied bastardised 4-3-2-1 will limit your creativity - but will keep your defence sturdy.

Anyone else got any solutions?

[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 4:20]
FIFA17 on 09:58 - Jul 13 with 1030 viewsHullblue

I play in div 1 with Brazil - athletes all over the pitch, Neymar up top.

I use the attacking version of the 4231 on there - think it's just called 4-3-3 (Attack).

You do have to watch out you don't get caught on the break - I have to do the odd tactical foul, even in my opponent's half.

Hope this helps!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

FIFA17 on 12:44 - Jul 13 with 933 viewsGrahamHarbey

I am at Level 3 and yo yo between 3 and 4, Atleti were where I had most success to get to this level .

I just don;t think I am good enough to reach Level 1 or even 2.

What are your usernames gents, we should sort out match or is that a bit gay?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024