Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still plenty of wheeling and dealing to do... 13:44 - Jul 13 with 847 viewsitfcjoe

I make the first team squad this - excludes those transfer listed:

GK - Bialkowski, Gerken

DF - Webster, Knudsen, Spence, Chambers, Kenlock, Smith

CM - Dozzell*, Skuse, Huws, Hyam*, Bishop*, Adeyemi

W - Celina, Rowe*, Ward

ST - McGoldrick*, Sears, Garner

20 players, and I've put an asterisk next to those who are a risk (Not played a lot of games at this level, missed substantial time with injury over last 2-3 years).

We then have Steven Taylor who sounds likely to sign, but will clearly have an * alongside his name due to injury concerns

U23s that might kick on - Downes, Patterson, Nydam, Morris most likely. Then likes of McDonnell, McKendry, Webber McLoughlin behind them.....but realistically a big impact from any of them is a big ask.

Think we need the following:
GK - No one

DF - Taylor and at least one other versatile player who can cover right and centre back

CM - An experienced head in there who can be relied upon if Bishop and Hyam don't get back to fitness. A better Douglas.

W - Another wide player who can play both sides.

ST - At least one more striker, possibly even 2.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Still plenty of wheeling and dealing to do... on 16:14 - Jul 13 with 738 viewsunbelievablue

I would imagine Taylor will sign, but that he will be seen as the versatile CB/RB you allude to, rather than in addition to someone else coming in.

We will buy a striker, and loan another winger.

That will be it, I think.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Still plenty of wheeling and dealing to do... on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 721 viewsElderGrizzly

Still think we'll use the loan market, but not until later in August once the PL clubs have their own houses in order.

4 more in for me, maybe 5 if we offload Bru.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024