Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tv Recommendation 08:00 - Jul 14 with 2478 viewsA90sblue

Hello all

Does anyone have any tv recommendations for watching sport in HD
And for playing PS4
Budget is under £1000
Thanks in advance
Tv Recommendation on 08:23 - Jul 14 with 2438 viewsmos

I assume you use Sky?

Do you have Sky Q, as I believe they have Ultra HD channels (in 4K)?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Tv Recommendation on 09:16 - Jul 14 with 2404 viewsColin_Viljoen

I assume your looking for a new tv?
Get a Sony with Android built in, then you can download Kodi direct to the tv & watch all the channels for free!!
Tv Recommendation on 10:24 - Jul 14 with 2378 viewsbluelou

Tv Recommendation on 09:16 - Jul 14 by Colin_Viljoen

I assume your looking for a new tv?
Get a Sony with Android built in, then you can download Kodi direct to the tv & watch all the channels for free!!

Noooooooo. Those Android TVs are bobbins.
Just get a Kodi on a fire stick if you fancy breaking the law, don't base your TV buying decisions on it!

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Tv Recommendation on 10:38 - Jul 14 with 2369 viewsvilanovablue

As a general rule I love a samsung TV's having had very good experiences although there is a Panasonic on the attached link which may suit, once you've scrolled past the really expensive stuff!

http://www.techradar.com/news/television/best-tv-2013-what-tv-should-you-buy-thi
Tv Recommendation on 10:55 - Jul 14 with 2359 viewsA90sblue

Tv Recommendation on 10:38 - Jul 14 by vilanovablue

As a general rule I love a samsung TV's having had very good experiences although there is a Panasonic on the attached link which may suit, once you've scrolled past the really expensive stuff!

http://www.techradar.com/news/television/best-tv-2013-what-tv-should-you-buy-thi

Thanks Everyone they make buying one so complicated now with 4K Hd led ecttttttt
Tv Recommendation on 11:01 - Jul 14 with 2356 viewsmutters

I've never bought a TV that has cost more than £300. My last one was a Samsung 42" HD 4K, wifi etc and it cost me £300 on Black Friday from Amazon., its retail price was £589, but i am sure that was inflated before that day to give the impressions of a huge discount.

I've never seen that much of a difference between a £1000 tv vs a £300 tv to warrant spending the extra cash. Am i missing something?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Tv Recommendation on 11:23 - Jul 14 with 2345 viewsvilanovablue

Tv Recommendation on 11:01 - Jul 14 by mutters

I've never bought a TV that has cost more than £300. My last one was a Samsung 42" HD 4K, wifi etc and it cost me £300 on Black Friday from Amazon., its retail price was £589, but i am sure that was inflated before that day to give the impressions of a huge discount.

I've never seen that much of a difference between a £1000 tv vs a £300 tv to warrant spending the extra cash. Am i missing something?

Not so much bought a TV for £200 for the kids bedroom for their console/PC and they seem delighted with it! It was a Sharp, not the quickest but does a perfectly decent job imho.
Tv Recommendation on 15:16 - Jul 14 with 2298 viewsNo9

Tv Recommendation on 11:23 - Jul 14 by vilanovablue

Not so much bought a TV for £200 for the kids bedroom for their console/PC and they seem delighted with it! It was a Sharp, not the quickest but does a perfectly decent job imho.

I had a Sharp LCD, very good picture quality but it developed an out of sync picture to voice fault which couldn't be corrected, pity.
Login to get fewer ads

Tv Recommendation on 15:40 - Jul 14 with 2278 viewsBurwell_Blue

Tv Recommendation on 11:01 - Jul 14 by mutters

This.

TVs are cheap as chips these days. Don't look over £500 its just not worth it.

I have a Samsung smart TV. Not sure whats smart about it, I never use that crap.

Concentrate more on the input into the TV. If you are using SKY or VM HD then fine but if not, look at the best free-view and physical Ariel and assocated cabling you can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024