Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Killers 09:33 - Jul 14 with 1750 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Tickets for their UK tour went on sale at 9am this morning.. Anyone have more luck than me in getting any?

Was online at 9 but they all appeared to be sold out already.. the only tickets left being the £170 vip all the bells and whistles tickets, which I am not willing to pay for. Absolutely ridiculous how some events open for general sale with little to no availability

Getmein and viagogo are obviously still selling at over triple the face value price which annoys the hell out of me, as they've been selling them since Wednesday (2 days before general release)
The Killers on 09:34 - Jul 14 with 1743 viewsfactual_blue

I got exactly the number I wanted.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Killers on 09:35 - Jul 14 with 1737 viewsclive_baker

Only on sale today? My missus got some for a London gig (late November I think) last week? Unless she's just done me for £63.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The Killers on 09:35 - Jul 14 with 1733 viewsWeirdFishes

No luck, all went to the arsehole touts.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

The Killers on 09:38 - Jul 14 with 1724 viewsblue_oyster

If these 'artists' put their 'art' over money, they would simply insist that ID is shown with the ticket at the door to stop touting. They don't.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

The Killers on 09:39 - Jul 14 with 1716 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The Killers on 09:35 - Jul 14 by clive_baker

Only on sale today? My missus got some for a London gig (late November I think) last week? Unless she's just done me for £63.

From a couple of news articles...

"Tickets for the tour — which will follow the release of their upcoming album Wonderful Wonderful — go on sale at 9am on July 14"

Though viagogo and getmein have been selling them for atleast a couple of days, but the cheapest I could find was £128 for a standing ticket (face value £40)
The Killers on 09:42 - Jul 14 with 1697 viewsfactual_blue

The Killers on 09:39 - Jul 14 by King_of_Portman_Rd

From a couple of news articles...

"Tickets for the tour — which will follow the release of their upcoming album Wonderful Wonderful — go on sale at 9am on July 14"

Though viagogo and getmein have been selling them for atleast a couple of days, but the cheapest I could find was £128 for a standing ticket (face value £40)

Seem to be available on Amazon tickets.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Killers on 09:45 - Jul 14 with 1678 viewsJ4ck22

I was lucky enough to get tickets to a couple of them in the pre-sale earlier in the week as well as today so i'm pretty pumped for it.

Those VIP tickets are a bit of a joke though. Almost double the price just for early entry...
The Killers on 10:00 - Jul 14 with 1645 viewsBluefish

I bought mine on Tuesday at 9am

Pre sale code, I had a spare code for another pre sale on Wednesday as well

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024