Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park 10:27 - Jul 14 with 2387 viewsHeathlander

More to follow
Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 10:30 - Jul 14 with 2365 viewsStokieBlue

Sensible precaution to stop people eating in them.

Hopefully all OK though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 10:40 - Jul 14 with 2324 viewsITFC1983

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/police-cordon-off-area-in-front-of-cardinal-pa

Car with smashed windows. (edit reports of shots fired so a lot more serious than a car being broken into)

[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 12:33]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 10:42 - Jul 14 with 2299 viewsartsbossbeard

J2 spotted near kitchen.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 10:48 - Jul 14 with 2242 viewsITFC1983

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 10:42 - Jul 14 by artsbossbeard

J2 spotted near kitchen.

And the car was a result of the customer's reaction when the Pitta was not toasted before it was served..

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 12:06 - Jul 14 with 2063 viewsblue_oyster

It's now reported in the Star that shots have been fired.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 12:11 - Jul 14 with 2031 viewsSteve_M

The Star gets to the important part of the story here:

"The incident means that the restaurants — Nandos, Ask Italian, The Harvester and the Frankie & Benny’s — are currently unable to open.

The cordon does not cover Chimichanga or Subway."

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 12:25 - Jul 14 with 1939 viewsLord_Lucan

Breaking News Police cordon off restaurants in Cardinal Park on 12:06 - Jul 14 by blue_oyster

It's now reported in the Star that shots have been fired.

Send em back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024