Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nirvana - Nevermind 11:29 - Jul 14 with 1055 viewsitfcjoe

Just listened to this from start to finish twice over - memories came flooding back of my teenage years. Still so good, so raw, and I was listening to it years after it was released.

Friday and Saturday nights in town, not getting in anywhere except the Arb or hiding in McGintys until you got spotted. Raiding parents drinks cabinets and filling up Still tango bottles with dreadful concoctions of spirits mixed with a bit of lime cordial to take the edge of it. Baldevs on Orford St or the Newsagent on Civic Drive getting Mad Dog 20:20 with ridiculous fake IDs. Trying to pull in town, fingering birds and get your hands on bare fleshed titties under the bra. Pretending to your parents you've been at Virgin Cinema. Indie Net and Mosh Pits, falling asleep in Rileys as it was open 24 hours. Drinking in Christchurch park. Sound Academy. DJ Luck and MC Neat in U18s discos at Kartouche. Getting girls home phone numbers and having to make that call to meet up with them fearing her parents may answer.

I could go on......good times in our little provincial town

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nirvana - Nevermind on 12:04 - Jul 14 with 1003 viewsRoyKeanesDog

An absolutely fantastic album, what a band.

Probably the first album I ever listened to. As I speak they've just come on Absolute Radio!

Poll: Best Football Song

Nirvana - Nevermind on 14:03 - Jul 14 with 935 viewsfactual_blue

Pah - they weren't even the best Nirvana.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024