Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see scum have signed another unproven player 15:03 - Jul 14 with 3042 viewsJackSted

From the Bundesliga 2. Wouldn't it be fecking hilarious if all these players they're getting turn out sh!te?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 15:03]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:03 - Jul 14 with 3025 viewsHeathlander

Or they turn out the next Huddersfield and go up.
I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:10 - Jul 14 with 2907 viewsBlueBadger

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:03 - Jul 14 by Heathlander

Or they turn out the next Huddersfield and go up.

Pretty sure that Huddersfield didn't go up by adding in a load of unproven overseas players who'll need time to adapt to the English game.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:13 - Jul 14 with 2873 viewsITFCBlues

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:10 - Jul 14 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure that Huddersfield didn't go up by adding in a load of unproven overseas players who'll need time to adapt to the English game.

That's almost exactly what they did

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:13 - Jul 14 with 2876 viewsCoco

Imagine they ended up playing pigshoit direct and industrial football that drove away most of their fans!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:16 - Jul 14 with 2850 viewsjpring89

i dont give a sh1t aslong as we beat them atleast once this season.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:18 - Jul 14 with 2841 viewsitfcjoe

Think main thing people miss between Farke and Wagner is that Wagner had 6 months at Hudds getting his ideas across and sorting the squad out before having a full season and no expectations

Farke needs to hit ground running with a fanbase expecting to be competing for the title

Very different jobs

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:20 - Jul 14 with 2809 viewsNo9

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:18 - Jul 14 by itfcjoe

Think main thing people miss between Farke and Wagner is that Wagner had 6 months at Hudds getting his ideas across and sorting the squad out before having a full season and no expectations

Farke needs to hit ground running with a fanbase expecting to be competing for the title

Very different jobs

I don't think the technical ability of the German players is in question but English football is a very different game to what these blokes will be used to.

Budgie supporters are far less tolerant than most
I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:22 - Jul 14 with 2783 viewshomer_123

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:13 - Jul 14 by ITFCBlues

almost

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:24 - Jul 14 with 2762 viewsNo9

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:16 - Jul 14 by jpring89

i dont give a sh1t aslong as we beat them atleast once this season.

It has been too long and not looked likely = Town are due a win
I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:28 - Jul 14 with 2724 viewsElderGrizzly

2 or 3, yes.

The others were loans from the PL or proven Championship players? Plus Wagner had already had half a season to adapt to the league.

We had Bajner from BL2, who on paper was much more 'proven' than many they have signed so far
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 15:29]
I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:35 - Jul 14 with 2677 viewsHarryWright

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:18 - Jul 14 by itfcjoe

Very different jobs

Very true, just because Huddersfield done it doesn't mean it can happen again. The strange part for me is that the scum don't need to take that sort of risk, they have the money to buy proven players, Huddersfield on the other hand had nothing to lose by taking the risk.

Hoping they fall flat on their face and they farke off back to league 1.
I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:37 - Jul 14 with 2649 viewshype313

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:35 - Jul 14 by HarryWright

Very true, just because Huddersfield done it doesn't mean it can happen again. The strange part for me is that the scum don't need to take that sort of risk, they have the money to buy proven players, Huddersfield on the other hand had nothing to lose by taking the risk.

Hoping they fall flat on their face and they farke off back to league 1.

Maybe they don't fancy their chances of promotion, and with a year left of parachutes they don't want to take the gamble.

That said, spending vast sums doesn't necessitate success as Derby have found out.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I see scum have signed another unproven player on 15:39 - Jul 14 with 2633 viewsArnieM

From Bundesleague Two ?
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 15:39]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024