Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who 16:56 - Jul 14 with 1184 viewsbluesym

played for QPR in the early 90's?!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:57 - Jul 14 with 1173 viewsartsbossbeard

That's who I was thinking of!

I couldn't get the maths to work age-wise.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:57 - Jul 14 with 1172 viewsSwansea_Blue

Better known in the region for his time at Peterborough of course.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:58 - Jul 14 with 1167 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:57 - Jul 14 by artsbossbeard

That's who I was thinking of!

I couldn't get the maths to work age-wise.

Wrong position as well - wasn't the other one a winger or striker?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 1155 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:58 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Wrong position as well - wasn't the other one a winger or striker?

Exactly! I was completely thrown by it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:59 - Jul 14 with 1152 viewsbluesym

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 16:57 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Better known in the region for his time at Peterborough of course.

Just looked on Wiki- wow didnt realise he played for so many clubs!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 18:00 - Jul 14 with 1075 viewsmarchy

It's his pa.
Anyone else old enough to remember the Dominic Iorfa who on 18:06 - Jul 14 with 1055 viewsclive_baker

They're father an son I believe.

What a signing, wowzers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024