Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5-a-siders 00:09 - Jul 16 with 2652 viewsTractorboy24

I need a team. I would go to my local friend group, however I've lived away from Ipswich for a while and the guys I used to play with up at Henley Cricket Stadium have now dissipated to pastures new (apart from one or 2 who I play Sunday league with).

I am an idiot and a 5-a-side goalkeeper, so know that my commodity is high, because no one wants to play in goal because there is little fun to those who are not a sadist like myself.

Therefore this is a proposal (preferably to those at goals on a Tuesday/Wednesday night) I need a team to play for. If you have a team and need a keeper, please let me know, because I need to get back into it and as you can probably guess, I am desperate.

References are available where required
on 05:56 - Jul 16 with 2571 views_

5-a-siders on 16:31 - Jul 16 with 2435 viewsmonytowbray

Need someone for Monday if you're up for it? 6.30, £5 to play.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

5-a-siders on 18:43 - Jul 16 with 2359 viewsnewbie

We play every Tuesday at goals and need a reg keeper. We are not the type of team to take it seriously and have fun not matter if we win, lose or draw.

Drop me a PM if genuine interest.
5-a-siders on 19:31 - Jul 16 with 2300 viewsTractorboy24

5-a-siders on 18:43 - Jul 16 by newbie

We play every Tuesday at goals and need a reg keeper. We are not the type of team to take it seriously and have fun not matter if we win, lose or draw.

Drop me a PM if genuine interest.

Thanks, just PM'd you.
5-a-siders on 19:35 - Jul 16 with 2284 viewsTractorboy24

5-a-siders on 16:31 - Jul 16 by monytowbray

Need someone for Monday if you're up for it? 6.30, £5 to play.

Thanks for the invite, I've had another offer which suits me better though, so I'll go with that.
5-a-siders on 21:13 - Jul 16 with 2229 viewsyogiblue

5-a-siders on 19:35 - Jul 16 by Tractorboy24

Thanks for the invite, I've had another offer which suits me better though, so I'll go with that.

PM me if you fancy some monday night 11 a side in future
5-a-siders on 21:46 - Jul 16 with 2205 viewsTractorboy24

5-a-siders on 21:13 - Jul 16 by yogiblue

PM me if you fancy some monday night 11 a side in future

Thanks for the invite, I already play Sunday league and agreed to play on Tuesday, and at my age I need a days rest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024