Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor 21:35 - Jul 16 with 1791 viewsMelford

He can go back to what he does best.

These political times need the Thick Of It back . Satire is dead, no Spitting Image, no Drop The Dead Donkey anymore.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 21:44 - Jul 16 with 1760 viewsRoyKeanesDog

One of the best comedy characters in British T.V. He is absolutely perfect for that role, and I bet Alastair Campbell loves sitting back and watching that.

Iannuci has dismissed any chances of a new series though :(

Poll: Best Football Song

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:03 - Jul 16 with 1725 viewsElderGrizzly

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 21:44 - Jul 16 by RoyKeanesDog

One of the best comedy characters in British T.V. He is absolutely perfect for that role, and I bet Alastair Campbell loves sitting back and watching that.

Veep is very close to Thick of It. Also Ianucvi's creation, but he's stepped away the season just gone.
Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:15 - Jul 16 with 1705 viewsMelford

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 21:44 - Jul 16 by RoyKeanesDog

You need Iannuci back, you need Chris Morris back. Brass Eye would be right up there for me as one of the best comedy series ever made

and the sketch show stuff he did with Jam/Blue Jam

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:21 - Jul 16 with 1693 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:03 - Jul 16 by ElderGrizzly

Veep is very close to Thick of It. Also Ianucvi's creation, but he's stepped away the season just gone.

I've done a couple of 'seasons' of VEEP and can't overly warm to it, definitely don't think it comes to The Thick Of It.

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:22 - Jul 16 with 1686 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:15 - Jul 16 by Melford

You need Iannuci back, you need Chris Morris back. Brass Eye would be right up there for me as one of the best comedy series ever made

and the sketch show stuff he did with Jam/Blue Jam

Yeah Brasseye is fantastic. Big fan of Chris Morris.

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:28 - Jul 16 with 1679 viewsvapour_trail

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:21 - Jul 16 by RoyKeanesDog

I've done a couple of 'seasons' of VEEP and can't overly warm to it, definitely don't think it comes to The Thick Of It.

I've been doing veep recently, and think it's great. Loads of quality characters but nobody quite manages the venom of Tucker.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:30 - Jul 16 with 1674 viewsMelford

Now Peter Capaldi is no longer the Doctor on 22:22 - Jul 16 by RoyKeanesDog

Yeah Brasseye is fantastic. Big fan of Chris Morris.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024