Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? 19:07 - Jul 17 with 1370 viewsBLUEBEAT

?

Poll: W or W

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:10 - Jul 17 with 1358 viewsKieran_Knows

1 more permanent signing and 1 more loan signing I reckon.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:10 - Jul 17 with 1349 viewschristiand

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:10 - Jul 17 by Kieran_Knows

Second that Mick knows.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 1318 viewslegoman

Def. Loans when prem squads sorted . Maybe one perm but doubt it.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:19 - Jul 17 with 1304 viewsSwansea_Blue

No idea, but if we're waiting on possible loans once the PL clubs finalise their squads we can expect it to run to the end of the window. Be nice to get rid of the window altogether imo, but it probably creates too much media coverage for them to drop it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:20 - Jul 17 with 1294 viewschicoazul

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:10 - Jul 17 by Kieran_Knows

We have two loans one of which, and maybe both, will be straight into the first team. another one doesnt seem very progressive.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:21 - Jul 17 with 1282 viewsLankHenners

So with this 14 out, 4 in thing... do we expect 2 big(ish) signings? on 19:19 - Jul 17 by Swansea_Blue

No idea, but if we're waiting on possible loans once the PL clubs finalise their squads we can expect it to run to the end of the window. Be nice to get rid of the window altogether imo, but it probably creates too much media coverage for them to drop it.

Quite - Sky Sports would never allow such a thing to happen, the tw@ts.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024