Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Lineker salary thread has got me thinking about TV pundits 15:17 - Jul 19 with 6945 viewsWeWereZombies

and perhaps it is just that tennis players have had to face the press room after matches for many years now but the quality of discussion on 'Today at Wimbledon' seems a million times better than 'Match of the Day', and bear in mind that pundits like Boris Becker and Kim Clijsters are not speaking in their first language. Some of that might be down to Clare Balding being a better anchor than Lineker, but the point is that what they say is worth hearing and adds to the highlights shown whereas most of the patter on MotD is just filler (and form MotD to The Championship Show or whatever it will be this year is a downward spiral of staggering velocity).

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The Lineker salary thread has got me thinking about TV pundits on 11:39 - Jul 21 with 382 viewssolemio

What's all this about Ms Balding? I thought Sue Barker was the number 1 tennis presenter on BBC. She knows a bit about tennis, and she can communicate her knowledge pretty well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024