Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m 13:13 - Jul 20 with 2091 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

The amount of spending in the championship has gone mad.

Would much rather us keep doing intelligent and sensible signings, rather than wasting money needlessly, more money than sense some clubs.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 13:17 - Jul 20 with 2064 viewsBluebell

How do we compare with Hull though?

How much money have they got from their parachute payment?

There is the difference!
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 13:18 - Jul 20 with 2065 viewsTractorCam

£7.5m for a 23 year old who has made a handful of competitive appearances in his career, what did he do last season to make him cost that much?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 13:22 - Jul 20 with 2037 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 13:17 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

How do we compare with Hull though?

How much money have they got from their parachute payment?

There is the difference!

I Agree we are pushing for playoffs where as they are pushing for the title, but it's not even just the Parachute Payment sides anymore.

Sheffield Wednesday - Rhodes 10m
Wolves - Helder Costa 15m, Ruben neves 18m?

a few examples.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 14:57 - Jul 20 with 1877 viewsGrahamHarbey

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 13:22 - Jul 20 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

I Agree we are pushing for playoffs where as they are pushing for the title, but it's not even just the Parachute Payment sides anymore.

Sheffield Wednesday - Rhodes 10m
Wolves - Helder Costa 15m, Ruben neves 18m?

a few examples.

2. What must clubs do to comply with FFP?

Uefa made its first FFP ruling in April based on club accounts from the 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons.

Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts.

So if ME WANTED to, he could complete for 10m pound players!
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 15:34 - Jul 20 with 1799 viewsElderGrizzly

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 14:57 - Jul 20 by GrahamHarbey

2. What must clubs do to comply with FFP?

Uefa made its first FFP ruling in April based on club accounts from the 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons.

Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts.

So if ME WANTED to, he could complete for 10m pound players!

UEFA FFP doesn't apply to us
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 15:42 - Jul 20 with 1775 viewsGrahamHarbey

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 15:34 - Jul 20 by ElderGrizzly

UEFA FFP doesn't apply to us

A sub-section of this does, and we can still spunk up to 10m provided ME can cover it!
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 15:56 - Jul 20 with 1731 viewsElderGrizzly

Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 15:42 - Jul 20 by GrahamHarbey

A sub-section of this does, and we can still spunk up to 10m provided ME can cover it!

Are you sure? UEFA FFP only normally applies to those who take part in UEFA competitions.

The FFP that applies to us has a 3 year limit of £39m of losses, or £13m a season.

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/financial-fair-play-explained.php
Unproven Liverpool youngster Kevin Stewart going to Hull for 7.5m on 16:58 - Jul 20 with 1615 viewsJimmyJazz

At the same time Hull sell Robertson to Liverpool for about 10mil. Overall Hull lose one of their best players, get a Liverpool reserve who could end being another Lee Martin and 2.5m in cash. Terrible deal for Hull

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024