Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. 13:35 - Jul 20 with 4397 viewsmonytowbray

Modern football tourism rubbish, eurgh.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 13:36 - Jul 20 with 4377 viewsWD19

Your just jealous because you missed out on a commemorative scarf.
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 15:01 - Jul 20 with 4284 viewsIllinoisblue

I might watch it. Or I might be mowing my lawn. It's a tough call.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 15:35 - Jul 20 with 4257 viewsSteve_M

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 15:01 - Jul 20 by Illinoisblue

I might watch it. Or I might be mowing my lawn. It's a tough call.

Do give us some feedback on how the lawn goes.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 15:42 - Jul 20 with 4244 viewsITFC1983

Don't forget the bee symbol on Tw@tter!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 16:27 - Jul 20 with 4194 viewsfactual_blue

I bet they flog a good few chili dogs there......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 16:30 - Jul 20 with 4184 viewsJ2BLUE

I am so pleased the Ipswich/Norwich 'friendly' never happened recently. Derbies should never be friendlies.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 18:09 - Jul 20 with 4136 viewsfloridablue

I'm going along to the Spurs v PSG game in the same tournament Saturday in Orlando Florida. Just purchased ticket for under $30 on line which appears a good deal as when it was first announced they were much more than that! They are hoping to sell out the 62,000 Citrus Bowl Stadium for this!
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 18:16 - Jul 20 with 4120 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why is that rubbish? It gives people in the Sates an opportunity to watch two of our biggest clubs, full of international players, in a live environment.

Musicians tour the world bringing entertainment to their fans. Why not football teams?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 19:10 - Jul 20 with 4051 viewshorsehollerer

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 18:09 - Jul 20 by floridablue

I'm going along to the Spurs v PSG game in the same tournament Saturday in Orlando Florida. Just purchased ticket for under $30 on line which appears a good deal as when it was first announced they were much more than that! They are hoping to sell out the 62,000 Citrus Bowl Stadium for this!

We've got Barca v Juve on Sat and Spurs v Roma on Tues.
Tickets were $80-$345 for the Barca game (face) plus ludicrous fees.
Nope.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 19:47 - Jul 20 with 4015 viewsfloridablue

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 19:10 - Jul 20 by horsehollerer

We've got Barca v Juve on Sat and Spurs v Roma on Tues.
Tickets were $80-$345 for the Barca game (face) plus ludicrous fees.
Nope.

That's about the announced pricing for the Spurs v PSG but in the last couple of weeks on line deals have advertised for as low as $29 which is what i've paid. In this Stadium I tend to like standing on the concourse where your allowed to completely walk around. Actually i'm looking forward to being there on Sat! Real Madrid v Barcelona down in Miami during the week, tickets are being offered for crazy money!!
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 23:35 - Jul 20 with 3922 viewsBlueman211

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 18:16 - Jul 20 by GlasgowBlue

Why is that rubbish? It gives people in the Sates an opportunity to watch two of our biggest clubs, full of international players, in a live environment.

Musicians tour the world bringing entertainment to their fans. Why not football teams?

I disagree. I personally find it irritating and cringeworthy that we send our big PL teams to the U.S, only for there to be US football supporters who then start to support teams like man united. We really don't need more of those, or plastics for that matter. 'United' - cringe!
Plus I don't get the football v music comparison. Doesn't work for me!
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 23:39 - Jul 20 with 3907 viewsallezlesbleus

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 23:35 - Jul 20 by Blueman211

I disagree. I personally find it irritating and cringeworthy that we send our big PL teams to the U.S, only for there to be US football supporters who then start to support teams like man united. We really don't need more of those, or plastics for that matter. 'United' - cringe!
Plus I don't get the football v music comparison. Doesn't work for me!

Which is why I hate the idea of a winter break.

The big PL clubs moan about fixture congestion at Christmas, when all they really want is a 2 week winter break to go on a lucrative worldwide tour........w*****s.
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 07:09 - Jul 21 with 3807 viewsNo9

Give Mr Scudamore a bit more time & he will have all the top PL games played in the USA.

It will be nice for the teams the Houston WF is for temperatures circa 35c
ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 08:00 - Jul 21 with 3766 viewsTractorWood

People keep moaning about it but revenues from the have never been higher. Last season was probably the least engaged with the Prem I've ever been. Just find the the over hyped sub plots so tedious. 'Battle for the top 4' when only one team remains in the champions league into the new year.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 08:08 - Jul 21 with 3756 viewsitfcjoe

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 08:00 - Jul 21 by TractorWood

People keep moaning about it but revenues from the have never been higher. Last season was probably the least engaged with the Prem I've ever been. Just find the the over hyped sub plots so tedious. 'Battle for the top 4' when only one team remains in the champions league into the new year.

Ditto with being less engaged - but guess that comes from following ITFC as it's just so unimportant to a town fan.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 08:15 - Jul 21 with 3748 viewsElderGrizzly

ManU and ManC in a friendly today in Houston apparently. on 08:08 - Jul 21 by itfcjoe

Ditto with being less engaged - but guess that comes from following ITFC as it's just so unimportant to a town fan.

Pep's sweeper keeper still working well....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024