Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. 14:46 - Jul 20 with 1480 viewsITFC_Forever

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/fans-flock-to-portman-road-to-meet-town-heroes

For those of a certain age.... does anyone recognise themselves?

Not sure you be allowed to queue on the pitch like that these days!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 14:47]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 14:50 - Jul 20 with 1450 viewsPendejo

Nice view of old North Stand

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 15:18 - Jul 20 with 1408 viewsfactual_blue

I think Bluebell is in the third photo, wearing the scarf and beanie hat.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 15:21 - Jul 20 with 1406 viewsfactual_blue

Hang on, hang on.....had we signed Muhren pre-season in 1978? I thought he arrived a few weeks into the season.

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 15:28 - Jul 20 with 1394 viewsITFC_Forever

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 15:21 - Jul 20 by factual_blue

Hang on, hang on.....had we signed Muhren pre-season in 1978? I thought he arrived a few weeks into the season.

Just finished reading his (& Frans) book, seem to remember he signed in the summer, but didn't play the first couple of games?

Think he mentions the open day in the book.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 16:05 - Jul 20 with 1349 viewsfactual_blue

One of the best Days Gone By stories from the Star -features ITFC & the FA Cup.. on 15:28 - Jul 20 by ITFC_Forever

Just finished reading his (& Frans) book, seem to remember he signed in the summer, but didn't play the first couple of games?

Think he mentions the open day in the book.

OK, that would explain it.

I didn't know he & Frans had a book out - I'm disappointed Phil hasn't informed us of its publication.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024