Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest 22:49 - Jul 20 with 1836 viewsElderGrizzly

Set up until 37. Bloody good work...

Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 22:55 - Jul 20 with 1797 viewsBLUEBEAT

He's done well there. I wonder how much of that time he'll spend injured?

Poll: W or W

Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 23:14 - Jul 20 with 1701 viewscoolcat

I know. That's a good deal.
Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 10:46 - Jul 21 with 1269 viewschristiand

He'll do a good job for Forest. I think with their manager he will encourage them to mix it up by playing good passing football and then playing long when needs must. Murphy has the attributes to do both, for a big man he has a very good first touch and his strength at holding the ball up is another asset.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 1261 viewsKieran_Knows

Very good deal for Murph, 3 years! His agent has played a blinder there.

In all seriousness, good signing for Forest, and Newcastle for that matter. Was a very good player for us, but I wouldn't have had him back. Look to the future now (which we seem to be doing with our current signings).

Wish him well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 10:52 - Jul 21 with 1226 viewschristiand

Murphy signing a 3 year deal at Forest on 10:48 - Jul 21 by Kieran_Knows

Very good deal for Murph, 3 years! His agent has played a blinder there.

In all seriousness, good signing for Forest, and Newcastle for that matter. Was a very good player for us, but I wouldn't have had him back. Look to the future now (which we seem to be doing with our current signings).

Wish him well.

Know I agree with you Mick Knows. For all Murphy's attributes, I wouldn't have had him back either as we would have resorted to type and just looked to lump the ball forward to him, which we are all so desperate to move away from.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024