Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... 09:07 - Jul 21 with 1965 viewsITFC_Forever

Complete non-story and a logical decision to take - walking from Russell Rd to town should take 10 minutes at the most for most people.

And the assumption that people using the bus would spend £10 in town every time they use it is ridiculous.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-shuttle-bus-to-be-withdrawn-after-coun

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:14 - Jul 21 with 1942 viewsitfcjoe

Totally agree, a joke that that service ever existed - Endeavor House is in the town centre as far as I'm concerned.

And that £10 thing is ridiculous for 2 reasons:
- There is no way that people would spend that every time, not even close
- People will still walk into town as it's so close

What a waste of money this has been

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:21 - Jul 21 with 1920 viewsHerbivore

Who would want to go to Ipswich town centre anyway?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:24 - Jul 21 with 1918 viewsITFC_Forever

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:21 - Jul 21 by Herbivore

Who would want to go to Ipswich town centre anyway?

People who live nearby who want to buy stuff?

Or people with an hour to kill at lunchtimes?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:32 - Jul 21 with 1909 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

I thought people just used it to kill time or rest their legs.
Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:37 - Jul 21 with 1889 viewsReuser_is_God

Good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:42 - Jul 21 with 1874 viewsHerbivore

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:24 - Jul 21 by ITFC_Forever

People who live nearby who want to buy stuff?

Or people with an hour to kill at lunchtimes?

Poor bastards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 10:13 - Jul 21 with 1819 viewshoppy

It's a shame that even enlisting the help of John Cleese didn't stop the campaign failing...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 10:27 - Jul 21 with 1793 viewsDubtractor

Withdrawal of the Shuttle Bus from Russell Road to town centre.... on 09:14 - Jul 21 by itfcjoe

Totally agree, a joke that that service ever existed - Endeavor House is in the town centre as far as I'm concerned.

And that £10 thing is ridiculous for 2 reasons:
- There is no way that people would spend that every time, not even close
- People will still walk into town as it's so close

What a waste of money this has been

It existed originally to get people from rope walk to Russell road in fairness, but has become a town centre shuttle in recent years.

I used it sometimes but will happily walk to town instead.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024