Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most stupid question on forms has to be 12:44 - Jul 21 with 2147 viewsDolly2.0

"How many units of alcohol do you consume per week?"

How the hell am I supposed to answer that? Even if you know what a unit is, every week is different. I might have one week with not a lot going on followed by another with a birthday, a couple of dates, a piss up after work and footy on Saturday.

Even gauging an average is impossible. I had to answer this on a form for the dentist the other day and just put 20 because I had no clue whatsoever. On a particularly big night I don't even know how many drinks I had THAT NIGHT!

How does anyone else answer this question (apart from the teetotallers, obvs)?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:53 - Jul 21 with 2104 viewsBlueBadger

Basically, you take a rough guesstimate, then we double it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:54 - Jul 21 with 2099 viewsReuser_is_God

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:53 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

What if I put zero? You can't double zero.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:54 - Jul 21 with 2099 viewsJimmyJazz

Agree it's a pointless question. I hardly ever drink so put 1 unit because 0 tells a completely different story. When I holiday I drink, but otherwise not often at all

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:55 - Jul 21 with 2086 viewsfactual_blue

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:54 - Jul 21 by Reuser_is_God

Then they write down 'lying borderline alcoholic'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:57 - Jul 21 with 2079 viewsuncle

And I'd love to know if anyone answers 50 or above.
I'd have to be pretty drunk to answer honestly some weeks.
The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:57 - Jul 21 with 2085 viewsfactual_blue

Some sort of average might work.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/worksheet/ma38aver-l1-w-calculating-averages

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 13:20 - Jul 21 with 2044 viewsRyorry

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:55 - Jul 21 by factual_blue

Then they write down 'lying borderline alcoholic'.

In which case they're being unethical, irresponsible and completely inaccurate (well, in my case anyway!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 14:58 - Jul 21 with 1921 viewsBlueBadger

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:54 - Jul 21 by Reuser_is_God

Then we wait for their family to come in and tell us...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 14:59 - Jul 21 with 1913 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just put "enough to forget where I parked my pushbike last night".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 15:02 - Jul 21 with 1906 viewswkj

"Dunno - I'm too pis5ed to count"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 15:03 - Jul 21 with 1906 viewsLord_Lucan

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 12:53 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

When I was really hitting it (I am now reformed) my GP asked me and like you said I halved it. She then looked at me with glaring eyes and said "What, every single week"? To which I replied "No, every day"

My late Dad was called in prior to his triple bypass and was told that he could have no more than 7 pints a week to which he enquired if he was allowed to have them all in an afternoon.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The most stupid question on forms has to be on 15:04 - Jul 21 with 1904 viewsusm

They always double what you put down anyway, because most people dramatically under estimate how much they drink (and smoke).

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024