Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey 12:58 - Jul 21 with 1432 viewsbaxterbasics

I had a couple of Qs in a YouGov survey the other day I thought were interesting and might provide some good debate for those of us who like to talk politics.

1) If there was to be a single person in charge of governing the world, who would you want it to be? (This was an open answer, I'm assuming it should be someone actually alive now rather than a historical figure)

2) Who is the best prime minister we never had?

This was a list choice but with a space for 'other' - the list I hink included: Hague, Benn, Enoch Powell, Ken Clarke, Hezza, Healy, Rab Butler...

Thoughts?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:04 - Jul 21 with 1403 viewsRyorry

1. Daniel Barenboim (listen to his closing speech after the Prom he conducted a few days ago - "music has no nationality or borders, it's just music, and universal - like we humans should be - this is what there should be much more education in" (or words to that effect, I've paraphrased)).

2. John Smith

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:05 - Jul 21 with 1402 viewsblue_oyster

The first question is a classic left wing question, where national sovereignty is destroyed and the world is run by a dictator. Then it's irrelevant what such a position would possibly go to.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:08 - Jul 21 with 1392 viewsBluefish

1 Obama

2 I'd go with Hague from that list but it is a harder question

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:38 - Jul 21 with 1337 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:04 - Jul 21 by Ryorry

1. Daniel Barenboim (listen to his closing speech after the Prom he conducted a few days ago - "music has no nationality or borders, it's just music, and universal - like we humans should be - this is what there should be much more education in" (or words to that effect, I've paraphrased)).

2. John Smith

What about national anthems?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 13:45 - Jul 21 with 1320 viewsGlasgowBlue

2. Denis Healey

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Interesting questions in a YouGov Survey on 14:01 - Jul 21 with 1295 viewsJ2BLUE

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Nigel Farage...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024