Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere 15:11 - Jul 21 with 3606 viewshoppy

during this transfer window? I've been aware of Murphy going to Forest... Rooney going back to Everton as well as them making a couple of other massively expensive signings with Lukaku going to United... but beyond that, I haven't got a clue or even had much interest in anything else that's been happening.

Just me?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:13 - Jul 21 with 3589 viewswkj

Wolves are the New Derby - Gonna be nailed on for promotion again

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:14 - Jul 21 with 3581 viewshoppy

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:13 - Jul 21 by wkj

Oh yes, now you mention them I'd heard one or two of their additions. Just didn't register much.

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:14 - Jul 21 with 3578 viewsGeoffSentence

Not just you. These days I am pretty much unaware of football goings on beyond FPR. My normal reaction to transfer of rumour threads is "who?"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:17 - Jul 21 with 3555 viewswkj

Fun Fact - Ipswich Town have spent more on trasfer fees so far than Tottenham Hotspur

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:23 - Jul 21 with 3534 viewshoppy

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:17 - Jul 21 by wkj

Fun Fact - Ipswich Town have spent more on trasfer fees so far than Tottenham Hotspur

Ah... that reminds me of another one I'd heard - Kyle Walker going to Man City for £50m.. so I expect they might just overtake us on the spending some time soon.

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:26 - Jul 21 with 3519 viewsjaykay

ipswich have bought in 2 players if you havent heard

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:27 - Jul 21 with 3512 viewshoppy

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:26 - Jul 21 by jaykay

ipswich have bought in 2 players if you havent heard

Quite, but that doesn't fall under my OP of "what's happening elsewhere" though, does it?

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 18:51 - Jul 21 with 3363 viewsBlueBadger

Birmingham will be in administration by January. It won't be Harry's fault.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 18:54 - Jul 21 with 3353 viewsLankHenners

Well we have actually made some good signings this window so all the divs who usually give daily updates on the signings made by other clubs, often accompanied by 'we should have been in for him' despite never having heard of them before, have had a dummy shoved in their mouth.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 19:51 - Jul 21 with 3291 viewsDubtractor

Me too. I only know what I've seen on here to be honest, really lost interest in football over the last year or so, hopefully this season will rekindle that somewhat!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 22:20 - Jul 21 with 3177 viewsScuzzer

I've lost all interest in the PL. Hanging on to the hope that the Championship doesn't go the same way as the PL...money money money.

Established 1968

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 22:30 - Jul 21 with 3148 viewssyntaxerror

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 15:13 - Jul 21 by wkj

So Benters is a Wolves fan now?
Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 23:42 - Jul 21 with 3052 viewsTendring_Blue

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 22:20 - Jul 21 by Scuzzer

I've lost all interest in the PL. Hanging on to the hope that the Championship doesn't go the same way as the PL...money money money.

Same, the pure overhyped plastic nonsense doesn't interest me at all.

I'm of the opinion that the top 6-7 clubs in the PL should b*gger off into a super Euro league leaving the rest of us to play real football, where most fans go to games and talk about football not money.
Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 11:44 - Jul 22 with 2865 viewsNo9

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 18:51 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

"Well we have actually made some good signings this window "

Time will tell won't it?

& if we have the same mysteroius tactics we have experienced for the past 2 - 3 seasons it may well be to no avail?
Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere (n/t) on 12:00 - Jul 22 with 2849 viewsmarcus1642

Has anyone else been completely ignorant of what's happening elsewhere on 18:51 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024