Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone has started to remove that offending advert... 16:16 - Jul 21 with 7459 viewsSitfcB

#WhatAWasteOfMoney

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 7348 views_

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 7317 viewsBluebell

Is that along from the station?

Why would anyone in Ipswich give permission for that rubbish to be put up?
Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:31 - Jul 21 with 7305 viewsSitfcB

on 16:26 - Jul 21 by _

Ranelagh Road, opposite the motorbike shop.

COYB

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:32 - Jul 21 with 7305 viewsITFC_Forever

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:30 - Jul 21 by Bluebell

Is that along from the station?

Why would anyone in Ipswich give permission for that rubbish to be put up?

No-one in Ipswich would have been involved in the decision-making.

Some bod in Primesight's offices agree a certain number of sites for a particular advert and not give any thought as to where those sites are.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

on 16:32 - Jul 21 with 7297 views_

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:31 - Jul 21 by SitfcB

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 17:57 - Jul 21 with 7023 viewsWD19

A short person by the look of it.
Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 7008 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 16:31 - Jul 21 by SitfcB

If plod spot anyone doing that Its a charge of criminal damage.
Not the brightest move to stick it on twitter.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

UPDATE on 18:33 - Jul 21 with 6887 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 18:55 - Jul 21 with 6811 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very sad. People encouraging and gloating about criminal, blatant vandalism. That tells you everything you need to know about the state of the country.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 6729 viewsPremierBlue

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 18:55 - Jul 21 by Swansea_Blue

Very sad. People encouraging and gloating about criminal, blatant vandalism. That tells you everything you need to know about the state of the country.

Repeal and replace asap
Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:33 - Jul 21 with 6660 viewsvapour_trail

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 18:55 - Jul 21 by Swansea_Blue

I think it demonstrates a bit of civic pride.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:35 - Jul 21 with 6655 viewsJohnhoz

Top trolling

Putting this poster up in Ipswich is stupid and provocative.

If it were the other way round I would expect them to tear it down too.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:37]

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:37 - Jul 21 with 6630 viewsDubtractor

Personally I'd have left it up, but defaced it with a load of wangs or something like that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:51 - Jul 21 with 6571 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Give over

It's a criminal offence putting that yellow sh1t on the great streets of Suffolk

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 20:06 - Jul 21 with 6493 viewsTIB

Shame it's just getting ripped down...would have been good to have seen something witty done to it.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 20:14 - Jul 21 with 6454 viewstrncbluearmy

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 20:06 - Jul 21 by TIB

Shame it's just getting ripped down...would have been good to have seen something witty done to it.

Nahhh just ripping the crap down is the perfect response
Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 20:31 - Jul 21 with 6394 viewsSteve_M

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:37 - Jul 21 by Dubtractor

Personally I'd have left it up, but defaced it with a load of wangs or something like that.

#Cockpissparticipants

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 21:05 - Jul 21 with 6310 viewsMullet

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 19:37 - Jul 21 by Dubtractor

Surely there were enough wangs on there already?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 21:16 - Jul 21 with 6276 viewstextbackup

Bits of that have ended up down the belstead arms

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 10:17 - Jul 22 with 5878 viewsuefacup81

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 20:31 - Jul 21 by Steve_M

#Cockpissparticipants

#CookPassBarticibants

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 10:25 - Jul 22 with 5854 viewsAdmiralFunge

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 10:17 - Jul 22 by uefacup81

#CookPassBarticibants

Chuckled. Very good.

In related news, I am pleased that this advert lasted no more than a couple of hours.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 10:26 - Jul 22 with 5848 viewsBackToRussia

Why aren't you whooshing people reacting to this???

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Someone has started to remove that offending advert... on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 5769 viewsbluelou

There's a Chelsea one right in the middle of Tottenham too.
Bonkers, both have to be someone on a wind up

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024