Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16:52 - Jul 21 with 3414 views_

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 16:54 - Jul 21 with 3372 viewsStokieBlue

Good practice for your weekend voice then.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

on 16:56 - Jul 21 with 3356 views_

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 16:54 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

Good practice for your weekend voice then.

SB

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:03 - Jul 21 with 3330 viewshoppy

on 16:56 - Jul 21 by _

You appear to have accidentally typed "ight consider" in that reply.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 17:07 - Jul 21 with 3311 views_

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:03 - Jul 21 by hoppy

You appear to have accidentally typed "ight consider" in that reply.

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:18 - Jul 21 with 3281 viewsNo9

I really feel sorry for the poor folk who have to work in those places & under those conditions
Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:30 - Jul 21 with 3257 viewsLord_Lucan

I cancelled Sky as I was paying about £100 a month and I was tightening my belt.

I bought a free sat which had everything I wanted bar Sky Atlantic so I got Now TV for that. Free Sat and Now TV are so user unfriendly that I eventually went back to Sky.

Actually I have had Now TV for a good year and I doubt I have ever used it. I kept meaning to cancel it but as it was only £6.99 a month I never got round to it. I finally cancelled it yesterday and realised I have been paying bloody £16.99 a month.

I hate to say it but Sky have got it covered.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 18:32 - Jul 21 with 3187 viewsMJallday

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:30 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

I cancelled Sky as I was paying about £100 a month and I was tightening my belt.

I bought a free sat which had everything I wanted bar Sky Atlantic so I got Now TV for that. Free Sat and Now TV are so user unfriendly that I eventually went back to Sky.

Actually I have had Now TV for a good year and I doubt I have ever used it. I kept meaning to cancel it but as it was only £6.99 a month I never got round to it. I finally cancelled it yesterday and realised I have been paying bloody £16.99 a month.

how do you find Now TV? thinking of getting it to keep the kids happy with their american trash programs

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

on 18:39 - Jul 21 with 3172 views_

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 17:30 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

Login to get fewer ads

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 18:41 - Jul 21 with 3164 viewsLord_Lucan

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 18:32 - Jul 21 by MJallday

how do you find Now TV? thinking of getting it to keep the kids happy with their american trash programs

I thought it was so user unfriendly I never used it - mind you I am an impatient dullard.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 22:05 - Jul 21 with 3041 viewsJimmyJazz

Maybe a daft question, but wouldn't it just be easier to put it in your name? For like in 18 months time

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 00:57 - Jul 22 with 2917 viewsStNeotsBlue

This tale reminded me of when one of my more deviant pals "met" a girl through one of those text services that were big before tinder. They'd soon swapped numbers, photos and were regularly calling each other whilst flying solo.

This beautiful relationship came to an abrupt end when my pal got a call from an irate young lady who explained she'd discovered that her pervy boyfriend had been sending photos of her and putting on a "girly" voice for the intimate chats my pal had been enjoying.
Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 07:15 - Jul 22 with 2827 viewshoppy

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 00:57 - Jul 22 by StNeotsBlue

This tale reminded me of when one of my more deviant pals "met" a girl through one of those text services that were big before tinder. They'd soon swapped numbers, photos and were regularly calling each other whilst flying solo.

This beautiful relationship came to an abrupt end when my pal got a call from an irate young lady who explained she'd discovered that her pervy boyfriend had been sending photos of her and putting on a "girly" voice for the intimate chats my pal had been enjoying.

"One of my pals"...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 07:17 - Jul 22 with 2821 viewstcblue

Like that time one of my pals shat in my underpants at primary school. OH GOOD ONE GUYS
Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 08:10 - Jul 22 with 2746 viewsPinewoodblue

Next time you are in a similar position just get any female to speak to them and all they have to do is authorise you to speak to by husband/ partner.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

on 09:25 - Jul 22 with 2670 views_

Libero becomes an accidental fraudster... on 22:05 - Jul 21 by JimmyJazz

Maybe a daft question, but wouldn't it just be easier to put it in your name? For like in 18 months time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024