Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 17:02 - Jul 21 with 16935 viewsartsbossbeard

Lee Westwood.

Never liked him and I just read the he grassed up the Spanish bloke to the match referee yesterday for moving an object, which wasn't even in his golf line.

EDIT: I've also just read that Henrik Stenson's pad was burgled last night. I'm looking at Westwood as the prime suspect here. Snidey git.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:11]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 17:08 - Jul 21 with 10552 views_

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:19 - Jul 21 with 10520 viewsconnorscontract

Golf is a weird sport: rules are rules and HAVE TO be kept to the absolute letter.

So, in the "I was only following orders" world of golf, that puts Westwood in the right.

Which explains everything about the mentality of the membership of Golf Clubs, and why even Trump can find people willing to pay to be members of a club with his name on it.
People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:21 - Jul 21 with 10510 viewsStokieBlue

on 17:08 - Jul 21 by _

I'm not having that. Classic.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:25 - Jul 21 with 10500 viewsWeekender

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:19 - Jul 21 by connorscontract

Golf is a weird sport: rules are rules and HAVE TO be kept to the absolute letter.

So, in the "I was only following orders" world of golf, that puts Westwood in the right.

Which explains everything about the mentality of the membership of Golf Clubs, and why even Trump can find people willing to pay to be members of a club with his name on it.

Its not so much that rules have to be kept to the letter (most sports rules are like that) its that golf is a self policing game. Westwood was absolutely correct and Rahm would have done the same if the roles were reversed.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:26 - Jul 21 with 10496 viewsartsbossbeard

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:19 - Jul 21 by connorscontract

yeah, he was right but I don't think I could do that to someone I've got to spend the rest of the afternoon with wandering around a big open field. Snidey behaviour.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

on 17:26 - Jul 21 with 10491 views_

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:21 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

SB

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:31 - Jul 21 with 10471 viewsLord_Lucan

Gary Lineker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:34 - Jul 21 with 10453 viewsartsbossbeard

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:31 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

Gary Lineker.

I was expecting Paul Weller.

Login to get fewer ads

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:36 - Jul 21 with 10438 viewsbluelagos

Cliff Richard. Max Clifford.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:08 - Jul 21 with 10388 viewsCoastalblue

Bono

I know two people who have met him, both started out as fans and both came away thinking he was the biggest C they'd ever met.

Actually it's three, because one of those above is a couple.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:14 - Jul 21 with 10375 viewsvapour_trail

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:36 - Jul 21 by bluelagos

You can't have Max Clifford. He's clearly been a wrongun all the way.

Rory McGrath.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:20 - Jul 21 with 10355 viewsvapour_trail

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:36 - Jul 21 by bluelagos

You can't have max clifford. It's always been quite clear he's a wrongun.

Rory McGrath.

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:37 - Jul 21 with 10312 viewsWD19

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:21 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

SB

on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 10264 views_

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:37 - Jul 21 by WD19

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:11 - Jul 21 with 10262 viewsFtnfwest

Spaniards got form on this
People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:18 - Jul 21 with 10238 viewsSwansea_Blue

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 18:37 - Jul 21 by WD19

Not quite sure wtf that was, especially the second half. But Will Smith has got balls of steel. No fear there.

Theresa May. Bear with me, it's not a recent thing. Ever since she started sniffing round the cabinet she's come across to me a shallow politician drive solely by ambition. Sad to be proven right considering she's supposedly running the show.

Struggling to think of anyone else in the public eye though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:20 - Jul 21 with 10227 viewsLord_Lucan

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 17:34 - Jul 21 by artsbossbeard

I was expecting Paul Weller.

Couldn't bring myself to mention him. I thought about it but he did give me a few good Jam years.

Actually fück it. Stick the cünt in.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:27 - Jul 21 with 10192 viewsDubtractor

on 17:08 - Jul 21 by _

I have no problem with Will SMith, and he has done some decent films, but........

Have you seen the film After Earth?

One of the most remarkably bad films I've ever seen, though whilst Will Smith is terrible in it, his son upstages him with possibly the single worst display of acting in history.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/after_earth/

"A sci-fi drama of such incredible boredom that your synapses will be turned to Bostik, featuring a triple-whammy of abysmal acting, directing and story."

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:30 - Jul 21 with 10184 viewsLord_Lucan

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:27 - Jul 21 by Dubtractor

I have no problem with Will SMith, and he has done some decent films, but........

One of the most remarkably bad films I've ever seen, though whilst Will Smith is terrible in it, his son upstages him with possibly the single worst display of acting in history.

"A sci-fi drama of such incredible boredom that your synapses will be turned to Bostik, featuring a triple-whammy of abysmal acting, directing and story."

I like the one when he is homeless with his kid and selling some strange medical contraption.

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:00 - Jul 21 with 10133 viewsFtnfwest

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:20 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

Couldn't bring myself to mention him. I thought about it but he did give me a few good Jam years.

Actually fück it. Stick the cünt in.

Yes after all Smithers jones is the best Jam track
on 20:01 - Jul 21 with 10130 views_

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 19:27 - Jul 21 by Dubtractor

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:02 - Jul 21 with 10122 viewsvapour_trail

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:00 - Jul 21 by Ftnfwest

Erm, it's the butterfly collector

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:07 - Jul 21 with 10102 viewsartsbossbeard

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:02 - Jul 21 by vapour_trail

Erm, it's the butterfly collector

You spelt down in a tube station at midnight wrong.

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:11 - Jul 21 with 10077 viewstcblue

Walliams
People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 10041 viewsSmithersJones

People you can't abide for no reason but then find out you're right anyway #3244 on 20:00 - Jul 21 by Ftnfwest

Very good of you to say so, but it's Town Called Malice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024