Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season 17:37 - Jul 21 with 1599 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

As I clearly I only come on this board to talk about how cool I am can someone give me a brief off season synopsis of on-goings
Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:51 - Jul 21 with 1575 viewsStokieBlue

The whole squad has converted to a vegan diet for the new season.

Some rumblings that Skuse isn't happy at the removal of the after match cheeseboard.

SB
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 17:51]

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 1565 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:51 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

The whole squad has converted to a vegan diet for the new season.

Some rumblings that Skuse isn't happy at the removal of the after match cheeseboard.

SB
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 17:51]

Good to know. Who did we sign again?
Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 1562 viewsStokieBlue

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:53 - Jul 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Good to know. Who did we sign again?

No idea.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 1545 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 17:53 - Jul 21 by StokieBlue

No idea.

SB

damn
Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 18:41 - Jul 21 with 1519 viewsvapour_trail

It's realised, cowboy!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 1504 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 18:41 - Jul 21 by vapour_trail

It's realised, cowboy!

I don't think I have an English English spell checker at work or even if I do I don't want to be correct by everyone apart from TWTD
Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 19:10 - Jul 21 with 1486 viewsvapour_trail

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 19:00 - Jul 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't think I have an English English spell checker at work or even if I do I don't want to be correct by everyone apart from TWTD

As long as you're not calling your phone, your cell, it's all fine.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just realized it's only a few weeks really until the season on 19:32 - Jul 21 with 1457 viewsstig4532

It's my first season ticket season this time out. Any idea when it should arrive?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024