Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now 18:53 - Jul 21 with 9698 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 18:58 - Jul 21 with 7271 viewsMJallday

you realise the idiot that did it has filmed himself. nothign like providing evidence of criminal damage is there?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:05 - Jul 21 with 7206 viewsLankHenners

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 18:58 - Jul 21 by MJallday

you realise the idiot that did it has filmed himself. nothign like providing evidence of criminal damage is there?

I did think that.

Still, guess it got him a few likes on Twitter.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:07 - Jul 21 with 7187 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:05 - Jul 21 by LankHenners

I did think that.

Still, guess it got him a few likes on Twitter.

to be fair he's got more brass than i have, id have waited until the dead of night

then set fire to the c**t

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 7155 viewsLankHenners

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:07 - Jul 21 by MJallday

to be fair he's got more brass than i have, id have waited until the dead of night

then set fire to the c**t

True - the blurry line of brave/stupid is being walked when you film yourself vandalising a massive poster in broad daylight.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:14 - Jul 21 with 7115 viewsCoastalblue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 18:58 - Jul 21 by MJallday

Is there nothing in the law about displaying offensive material?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:17 - Jul 21 with 7082 viewsLord_Lucan

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:09 - Jul 21 by LankHenners

True - the blurry line of brave/stupid is being walked when you film yourself vandalising a massive poster in broad daylight.

Fair play to the chap though. 🤜🏿

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:18 - Jul 21 with 7077 viewstrncbluearmy

Deleting that crap is not a crime,pity a few more on here do not understand that .

Well done that man showed some balls

COYB
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 7025 viewsLord_Lucan

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:18 - Jul 21 by trncbluearmy

Deleting that crap is not a crime,pity a few more on here do not understand that .

COYB

Exactly. I wouldn't do it now because I'm sensible as fück but if I were younger I'd be straight down there. I'd buy the bloke a few pints.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:24 - Jul 21 with 7005 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:18 - Jul 21 by trncbluearmy

COYB

hate to be pedantic but it absolutely is a crime.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1971/48/contents
https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/criminal-damage.pdf

whilst he may have "shown some balls" - plod will take a very dim view, as well as the sign owning company.

amusing as it is - the bloke is an idiot for positing it on twitter.

there really isnt anything else to debate
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:26]

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:26 - Jul 21 with 6990 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:22 - Jul 21 by Lord_Lucan

Exactly. I wouldn't do it now because I'm sensible as fück but if I were younger I'd be straight down there. I'd buy the bloke a few pints.

you'd never get up there ;)

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:28 - Jul 21 with 6959 viewstrncbluearmy

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:24 - Jul 21 by MJallday

whilst he may have "shown some balls" - plod will take a very dim view, as well as the sign owning company.

It was incitement and it was sorted ,feck the scum ,do they think they can come to our place and do that ,and I bet there is not a decent Ipswich copper that disagrees
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:29]
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:30 - Jul 21 with 6944 viewsSwansea_Blue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:24 - Jul 21 by MJallday

I tried to fish on the other thread on this, but didn't get any biters (I'm sh*t at trolling).

It is a crime, def info. But it's the sort of thing that youngsters do, that we've probably all done at some point, and I hope it doesn't get followed through by the old bill. It's a feckin stupid idea to put that there - beyond stupid it's so dumb. That doesn't give a green light to vandalism, but is anyone in the slightest bit surprised it's been pulled down?

Slap over the knuckles for the youtube poster, bit of respect from his friends (he'll think it's been worth it), and wake up call for the f*ckwit who commissioned the ad.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:32 - Jul 21 with 6914 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:28 - Jul 21 by trncbluearmy

It was incitement and it was sorted ,feck the scum ,do they think they can come to our place and do that ,and I bet there is not a decent Ipswich copper that disagrees
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 19:29]

im sure they said the same about us after we wrapped on of their buildings in blue and white scaffolding.

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 6865 viewsgiant_stow

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:32 - Jul 21 by MJallday

im sure they said the same about us after we wrapped on of their buildings in blue and white scaffolding.

its made the edp: http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich-city-billboard-near-ipswich-railway-station-

a mistake by the advertising company apparently.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 6822 viewsbournemouthblue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:32 - Jul 21 by MJallday

Our banter of this ilk has generally been more intelligent

One season someone painted their traffic lights blue, obviously the scaffolding was harder to destroy

We also sent a toe banner welcoming them back to the Championship?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:44 - Jul 21 with 6799 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:30 - Jul 21 by Swansea_Blue

I tried to fish on the other thread on this, but didn't get any biters (I'm sh*t at trolling).

It is a crime, def info. But it's the sort of thing that youngsters do, that we've probably all done at some point, and I hope it doesn't get followed through by the old bill. It's a feckin stupid idea to put that there - beyond stupid it's so dumb. That doesn't give a green light to vandalism, but is anyone in the slightest bit surprised it's been pulled down?

Slap over the knuckles for the youtube poster, bit of respect from his friends (he'll think it's been worth it), and wake up call for the f*ckwit who commissioned the ad.

yeah only got 1 bite. thought id get more

they were idiots for putting it there. i did like hte suggestion of putting c**ks over them or something rarther than ripping it down. that would have been much better

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 6779 viewsMJallday

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:42 - Jul 21 by bournemouthblue

Our banter of this ilk has generally been more intelligent

One season someone painted their traffic lights blue, obviously the scaffolding was harder to destroy

We also sent a toe banner welcoming them back to the Championship?

we dont have the best of histories with banners.

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 6762 viewsvapour_trail

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:44 - Jul 21 by MJallday

they were idiots for putting it there. i did like hte suggestion of putting c**ks over them or something rarther than ripping it down. that would have been much better

A big empty trophy cabinet attached to it perhaps

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:48 - Jul 21 with 6738 viewsSwansea_Blue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:44 - Jul 21 by MJallday

A clever bored youth would have spray painted the kit blue and added to it somehow.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 6727 viewsLord_Lucan

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:46 - Jul 21 by vapour_trail

A big empty trophy cabinet attached to it perhaps

Apparently their trophy room got broken into last night and all the contents stolen. Police are looking for a man with a yellow and green carpet.

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 6555 viewsDolly2.0

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 19:38 - Jul 21 by giant_stow

its made the edp: http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich-city-billboard-near-ipswich-railway-station-

a mistake by the advertising company apparently.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose knowing it would get vandalised and create a PR story.

I image they thought something cleverer than ripping it down would've been done.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:22 - Jul 21 with 6529 viewstrncbluearmy

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Dolly2.0

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose knowing it would get vandalised and create a PR story.

I image they thought something cleverer than ripping it down would've been done.

Ripping it down is the perfect response
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:22 - Jul 21 with 6536 views86wsblue

Fair play to the lad, I love it. We all hate them f******g mugs so much and the last few years have been so painful . Anything like that makes me chuckle however pety it is, Ipswich forever and she's a whole.
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 6514 viewstrncbluearmy

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:22 - Jul 21 by 86wsblue

Fair play to the lad, I love it. We all hate them f******g mugs so much and the last few years have been so painful . Anything like that makes me chuckle however pety it is, Ipswich forever and she's a whole.

She's a whole?!
that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:25 - Jul 21 with 6509 views86wsblue

that Norwich billboard ad is looking much better now on 20:22 - Jul 21 by 86wsblue

She's a whore obvs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024