Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for the Brum game 10:52 - Jul 22 with 11089 viewshoofer

Just went on the ticket site looking to buy 6 tickets told I can't buy 6 only 5 which I think is very poor ,looking at the availability of tickets in the SBR lower I don't think there is going to be a much of a crowd unless Birmingham bring a big following .
But It annoys me they are restricting one customer to 5 tickets surely to help shift the tickets swell the attendance it could be more still nothing surprises me when it comes to ITFC.
Tickets for the Brum game on 11:57 - Jul 22 with 5615 viewsHerbivore

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:42 - Jul 22 by BlueBadger

I've just tried them as well. And they answered the phone within 3 rings.

I worry about the psychological well being of someone who feels the need to make this kind of stuff up. Really, really strange.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:57 - Jul 22 with 5610 viewshoofer

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:57 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

I worry about the psychological well being of someone who feels the need to make this kind of stuff up. Really, really strange.

Yep you are very strange indeed.
Tickets for the Brum game on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 5605 viewsBlueBadger

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:57 - Jul 22 by hoofer

Yep you are very strange indeed.

No, YOUR mum.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:21 - Jul 22 with 5585 viewsBenters

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:57 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

Why would he want to make it up ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:35 - Jul 22 with 5575 viewshoofer

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:21 - Jul 22 by Benters

It's a fact Benters ,but hey let's not get in the way of the ridiculous gang that swamp this message board looking for someone to pick on .
Trying to twist and turn subjects to make posters out as liars yet it's them who are and always will be the weak.
Tickets for the Brum game on 13:17 - Jul 22 with 5550 viewsBenters

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:35 - Jul 22 by hoofer

It's a fact Benters ,but hey let's not get in the way of the ridiculous gang that swamp this message board looking for someone to pick on .
Trying to twist and turn subjects to make posters out as liars yet it's them who are and always will be the weak.

Yeah i know mate some of the people on here are just plain odd.

Hope you enjoy the season .

Gentlybentley

Tickets for the Brum game on 13:25 - Jul 22 with 5541 viewsHerbivore

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:21 - Jul 22 by Benters

Ask him, Benters. It's very weird.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tickets for the Brum game on 13:39 - Jul 22 with 5538 viewsGeoffSentence

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:24 - Jul 22 by Herbivore

Just been on the website and there doesn't seem to be any issue with buying 6 tickets for the Brum game. Not sure why you're having issues (if indeed you are, I suspect you've made this up to have another trolling moan).

I've just tried it, and though it let me put 6 tickets in my basket, when I tried to add another one it popped up a message 'maximum of 5 tickets for the Birmingham game'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for the Brum game on 13:48 - Jul 22 with 5521 viewsBenters

Tickets for the Brum game on 13:39 - Jul 22 by GeoffSentence

I've just tried it, and though it let me put 6 tickets in my basket, when I tried to add another one it popped up a message 'maximum of 5 tickets for the Birmingham game'

interesting..

Gentlybentley

Tickets for the Brum game on 14:01 - Jul 22 with 5513 viewsHARRY10

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:02 - Jul 22 by clive_baker

I don't join in the endless digs at the club that are often unfounded but I don't think this is one. I've often scratched my head at some of the ticketing, it's as if we don't want to shift tickets. Capping per customer doesn't make sense unless it's likely to sell out. We'll have 10,000 empty seats ffs. We shouldn't be saying you can only have 5, we should be asking 'are you sure you don't want 8, you must be able to find a couple more people to come'.

10,000 ?

More like 20,000, given the low number of Sts sold
Tickets for the Brum game on 15:22 - Jul 22 with 5484 viewshoofer

Thank you it was the same senario for me,shame the bitches (you know who you are) can't just pass up the chance to twist and turn posts.
Tickets for the Brum game on 15:42 - Jul 22 with 5467 viewsbraveblue

Probably a new marketing initiative by Milne. The commercial management of this club is s joke. What possible reason can there be for this?
Tickets for the Brum game on 16:12 - Jul 22 with 5445 viewsjas0999

I don't join in the endless digs at the club that are often unfounded but I don't think this is one. I've often scratched my head at some of the ticketing, it's as if we don't want to shift tickets. Capping per customer doesn't make sense unless it's likely to sell out. We'll have 10,000 empty seats ffs. We shouldn't be saying you can only have 5, we should be asking 'are you sure you don't want 8, you must be able to find a couple more people to come'.

Completely agree, although 15-18K empty seats will be nearer the mark. This type of restriction won't help either.
Tickets for the Brum game on 16:13 - Jul 22 with 5446 viewswitchdoctor

well herbivore....badger....seems an apology is in order ......but won't be holding my breath....
Tickets for the Brum game on 16:14 - Jul 22 with 5442 viewsBlueBadger

Tickets for the Brum game on 16:13 - Jul 22 by witchdoctor

well herbivore....badger....seems an apology is in order ......but won't be holding my breath....

I'll concede you on the website thing, but the ticket office are definitely answering the phone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tickets for the Brum game on 19:55 - Jul 22 with 5314 viewsElderGrizzly

Ring up, explain and they'll sell you as many as you'd like. I've bought 8 before on a number of occassions.

I've done it before and will do it again. Simple.
Tickets for the Brum game on 20:09 - Jul 22 with 5300 viewsTendring_Blue

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:53 - Jul 22 by BlueBadger

Hey look, those bastards Phil and Gave will let you say ''bastard' on here.

Well I never, you can say bastard on twtd.

This has changed the course of my insignificant life forever... bastard, bastard, bastard.

Tickets for the Brum game on 21:59 - Jul 22 with 5258 viewsfabian_illness

Well I just rung the ticket office and they aren't answering the phone now.
Awful service.
Tickets for the Brum game on 22:02 - Jul 22 with 5257 viewsartsbossbeard

Tickets for the Brum game on 11:41 - Jul 22 by hoofer

I am not you can't buy tickets via the phone ,I phoned to speak to someone and was told the line is shut till Monday.
Personally I think your full of poo.

You're.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tickets for the Brum game on 22:09 - Jul 22 with 5253 viewsartsbossbeard

Tickets for the Brum game on 12:35 - Jul 22 by hoofer

I'm sure you're fine, cupcake.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tickets for the Brum game on 22:12 - Jul 22 with 5248 viewschristiand

Spot on!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Tickets for the Brum game on 08:15 - Jul 23 with 5188 viewsBenters

Tickets for the Brum game on 22:09 - Jul 22 by artsbossbeard

I'm sure you're fine, cupcake.

Cupcake=snowflake?

Gentlybentley

Tickets for the Brum game on 08:32 - Jul 23 with 5170 viewsPinewoodblue

Tickets for the Brum game on 08:15 - Jul 23 by Benters

Cupcake=snowflake?

Thought it = buttercup.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024