Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) 18:34 - Jul 22 with 3836 viewsTCisdynamite

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 18:35 - Jul 22 with 3832 viewsSitfcB

Nope. I reckon our first one will be the Norwich game in October. TV games up to 1st October so far.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 18:41 - Jul 22 with 3802 viewsEastTownBlue

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 18:35 - Jul 22 by SitfcB

Nope. I reckon our first one will be the Norwich game in October. TV games up to 1st October so far.

Hopefully as that match has already been rearranged with a stupid kick off time. We don't need any more (at home anyway).
Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 18:56 - Jul 22 with 3766 viewsjas0999

Can't imagine they'll be rushing to show us on TV after last seasons showings!
Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 19:02 - Jul 22 with 3759 viewschristiand

Think Sky Sports are going to see if we have improved our standard of play, instead of boring their viewers sh*tless with aimless punts into the night sky or long balls into empty spaces ala the last few seasons.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 19:41 - Jul 22 with 3680 viewsBlueToad

Probably best were not on tv. It's going to be drivel

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 23:57 - Jul 22 with 3510 viewsITFC_Forever

Who the feck would want to watch us?

Unfortunately for Sky viewers, I think Sky are contracted to show all Champ teams at least once in the season.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 05:42 - Jul 23 with 3452 viewspoppiesman

All our scheduled fixtures seem to clash with Leeds, which rules us out of Sky showing any of our games.
Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 06:06 - Jul 23 with 3437 viewsBenters

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 18:56 - Jul 22 by jas0999

Can't imagine they'll be rushing to show us on TV after last seasons showings!

What ! yeah you have a point !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jul 23 with 3249 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hopefully not

All it does is make me have to leave early in the morning if it's the early kick off game or get home late if it's the 5pm game.

Or, at the worst case scenario, if we get moved to the Friday night game for an away match, possibly have no train home and miss it.

Poxy sky sports

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 09:36 - Jul 24 with 3047 viewsChurchman75

Have we had any ITFC sky games arranged? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jul 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Hopefully not

All it does is make me have to leave early in the morning if it's the early kick off game or get home late if it's the 5pm game.

Or, at the worst case scenario, if we get moved to the Friday night game for an away match, possibly have no train home and miss it.

Poxy sky sports

We will draw Lincoln away in the FA Cup 3rd round, put on TV and show there hasn't been any improvement and will hopefully see the end of the dinosaur

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024