Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? 19:55 - Jul 22 with 9621 viewsDinnernotTea

I applied, got positive feedback back but no invite. I think it's a brilliant idea and hopefully one that will be there for years.

If you are part of it, anything you know you want to bring up?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 20:41 - Jul 22 with 7793 viewswitchdoctor

I reckon there is at least one regular who is....
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 22:16 - Jul 22 with 7704 viewsEatonBlue

I also applied but was not accepted - shame really because I was looking forward to being the voice of TWTD and SBRL Section 5 !
on 07:48 - Jul 23 with 7605 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:32 - Jul 23 with 7481 viewsBluefish

on 07:48 - Jul 23 by _

But you are a loon?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 11:33 - Jul 23 with 7477 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:32 - Jul 23 by Bluefish

But you are a loon?

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:34 - Jul 23 with 7465 viewsBluefish

on 11:33 - Jul 23 by _

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Libero

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 11:36 - Jul 23 with 7453 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:34 - Jul 23 by Bluefish

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Libero

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:40 - Jul 23 with 7435 viewsBluebell

on 07:48 - Jul 23 by _

Wasn't Jonathan Ogle picking the panel?

I would guess Callis is on it and you were chosen because you are a mate of his. Or didn't it work out that way?

Anyway.. it will be good to have some young members of TWTD giving their opinions.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:43 - Jul 23 with 7420 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I applied, got good feedback, then nothing. Not even a rejection

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

on 11:46 - Jul 23 with 7413 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:40 - Jul 23 by Bluebell

I would guess Callis is on it and you were chosen because you are a mate of his. Or didn't it work out that way?

Anyway.. it will be good to have some young members of TWTD giving their opinions.

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:52 - Jul 23 with 7382 viewsBluebell

on 11:46 - Jul 23 by _

Great letter!

I wasn't suggesting there was anything unprofessional about it just commenting on the fact he knows both of you. Did Callis get accepted do you know?

How many people are on the panel? I hope there is an assortment of age groups.

I also hope there aren't a load of 'moaners' for the sake of people who want to make constructive comments!
on 11:55 - Jul 23 with 7368 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:52 - Jul 23 by Bluebell

Great letter!

I wasn't suggesting there was anything unprofessional about it just commenting on the fact he knows both of you. Did Callis get accepted do you know?

How many people are on the panel? I hope there is an assortment of age groups.

I also hope there aren't a load of 'moaners' for the sake of people who want to make constructive comments!

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 16:15 - Jul 23 with 7212 viewsITFC_Forever

on 11:46 - Jul 23 by _

You'd think they'd pick someone who knew the difference between "formerly" and "formally".

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 7191 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:43 - Jul 23 by BaltachaFanClub

I applied, got good feedback, then nothing. Not even a rejection

I think Jonny is planning to contact everyone and keep them involved but there were more than 200 applications in the end.
on 16:24 - Jul 23 with 7165 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 16:15 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Forever

You'd think they'd pick someone who knew the difference between "formerly" and "formally".

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 18:28 - Jul 23 with 7072 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 16:19 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

I think Jonny is planning to contact everyone and keep them involved but there were more than 200 applications in the end.

But I feel so let down.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 18:38 - Jul 23 with 7051 viewsolimar

I intended to apply but for various reasons never got around to it. Its a little disappointing to find that the first one is scheduled for a Wednesday as it presumably means that any fans who live a distance from PR wont be involved. Which to me seems like a key part of the audience they should be speaking to.
on 18:46 - Jul 23 with 7025 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 18:38 - Jul 23 by olimar

I intended to apply but for various reasons never got around to it. Its a little disappointing to find that the first one is scheduled for a Wednesday as it presumably means that any fans who live a distance from PR wont be involved. Which to me seems like a key part of the audience they should be speaking to.

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 19:02 - Jul 23 with 6997 viewsolimar

on 18:46 - Jul 23 by _

I had thought they were planned to be on matchdays? That would seem to make good sense to me.
on 19:06 - Jul 23 with 6982 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 19:02 - Jul 23 by olimar

I had thought they were planned to be on matchdays? That would seem to make good sense to me.

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 19:07 - Jul 23 with 6980 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 19:02 - Jul 23 by olimar

Think that is the general plan and I don't think it'll just be one group of fans from the off going forward.
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 05:57 - Jul 24 with 6803 viewsBenters

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:40 - Jul 23 by Bluebell

'Young Members' he is 30yrs of age do you class that as young?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 06:01 - Jul 24 with 6799 viewsBenters

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 16:15 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Forever

Also someone who is actually going to go to games this season? Maybe?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 07:33 - Jul 24 with 6731 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 06:01 - Jul 24 by Benters

Also someone who is actually going to go to games this season? Maybe?

on 07:35 - Jul 24 with 6721 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 05:57 - Jul 24 by Benters

'Young Members' he is 30yrs of age do you class that as young?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024