Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lest we forget 20:28 - Jul 22 with 9071 viewsCoco

That Berra was an absolute beast for us. An absolute beast of a defender in this division. We now have nobody even near his level of ability and consistency.

Still need a decent and reliable striker.

Think Webster could step up but not confident with Smith. Garner could be a perfect foil for Murph but we dont have Murphy anymore. Spend big and wisely on the right striker and he will turn a profit whatever happens.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lest we forget on 11:21 - Jul 23 with 896 viewsbournemouthblue

Lest we forget on 11:06 - Jul 23 by Herbivore

Berra was immense in 2014/15 but the past 2 seasons he's been very inconsistent and prone to some really poor errors. The revisionism now he's gone is quite incredible. The defence looks fine to be in terms of numbers and quality, we definitely need another striker and a wide man wouldn't go amiss either, although we do have Celina, Ward and Rowe so arguably we're okay in that department.

And a set piece taker if we haven't already found one

Have we located a new set piece taker from our new signings?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lest we forget on 11:23 - Jul 23 with 892 viewsHerbivore

Lest we forget on 11:21 - Jul 23 by bournemouthblue

And a set piece taker if we haven't already found one

Have we located a new set piece taker from our new signings?

You can't sign a player specifically to take set pieces. I'd imagine one of the wingers or Huws will do the job.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lest we forget on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 889 viewsMullet

Lest we forget on 11:23 - Jul 23 by Herbivore

You can't sign a player specifically to take set pieces. I'd imagine one of the wingers or Huws will do the job.

As shown weeks ago Celina will take our set pieces I'd imagine.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lest we forget on 11:31 - Jul 23 with 881 viewsbournemouthblue

Lest we forget on 11:23 - Jul 23 by Herbivore

Huws looked pretty good on corners, it wouldn't surprise me if Rowe or Celina take them

You can't underestimate how important a decent set piece taker is, we got something like 15 goals from set pieces in the nearly season when Anderson and Hunt were on them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lest we forget on 11:34 - Jul 23 with 875 viewsJohnhoz

I thought we were all dreaming of a team of Tommy Smith's. Or is that not the case anymore?

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Lest we forget on 12:34 - Jul 23 with 853 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lest we forget on 00:22 - Jul 23 by textbackup

He never had a yard to lose! Read the game well, no doubt, but on the ball last season in particular he was awful. Ball out of touch more than to intended pass, fell over his own feet, gave ball away, looked clumsy.
But hey, he must have been good, he's ended up playing Scottish football

I agree.

He had an annoying habit of pulling strikers over on opposition corners as well. He got away with it somehow so many times.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024