Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That billboard advert 11:11 - Jul 23 with 1690 viewshoofer

The one with the scum on promoting their new kit seems to of drummed up more interest than the launch of our new kits,Could we learn anything from this the club doesn't really advertise much does it I think it should advertise up and coming games and kits and match day deals .
That billboard advert on 18:29 - Jul 23 with 1422 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You've done incredibly well to make this into a dig at Town. Your finest work to date.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That billboard advert on 18:35 - Jul 23 with 1394 viewsgtsb1966

That billboard advert on 18:29 - Jul 23 by The_Romford_Blue

You've done incredibly well to make this into a dig at Town. Your finest work to date.

He hasn't had a dig at the club. He has just made a suggestion.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 18:37]
That billboard advert on 18:37 - Jul 23 with 1364 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea it is quite surprising that the launch of a kit that we knew in advance would be mainly blue and white, include the Ipswich badge and the current sponsor and include an Adidas logo didn't drum up more excitement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That billboard advert on 18:42 - Jul 23 with 1337 viewshoofer

That billboard advert on 18:37 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

Yea it is quite surprising that the launch of a kit that we knew in advance would be mainly blue and white, include the Ipswich badge and the current sponsor and include an Adidas logo didn't drum up more excitement.

I looked at that poster and it looked full of older players for who use to play for them banners and supporters looked like a march personally it had no place in town for that but had that been a Town poster drumming up support I would of said bravo as it is the club don't seem to spend too much on advertising games,tickets,kits,etc.
That billboard advert on 18:53 - Jul 23 with 1293 viewsBackToRussia

That billboard advert on 18:42 - Jul 23 by hoofer

I looked at that poster and it looked full of older players for who use to play for them banners and supporters looked like a march personally it had no place in town for that but had that been a Town poster drumming up support I would of said bravo as it is the club don't seem to spend too much on advertising games,tickets,kits,etc.

Fair enough point really. I think the club probably do as little as possible rather than try to be proactive with it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024