Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter 15:32 - Jul 23 with 2452 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Due to this video which shows a 20 year old black man being detained by a policeman in Hackney. Some say he had the lad in a headlock here which killed him whilst others say that the policeman was simply trying to remove something (presumed to be drugs) from the lads mouth as he tried to swallow it.

Anyone been following the story? It's causing quite a stir on twitter with people adamant (I don't know how they can be) that he has been killed by the 'headlock' and it is a racial hate crime from the copper.

Edit - this video:

Linking it as I see it's also on the BBC news story so I assume it's ok to link.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 15:37]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:42 - Jul 23 with 2402 viewsbrazil1982

An Officer simply wouldn't restrain using a headlock. More hyped-up twitter justice.
I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:44 - Jul 23 with 2392 viewshoofer

Racial I don't think so but it couldn't of helped when the other copper jumped on the victims back probably put pressure on his chest,Police messed up again using unnecessary force .
I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:50 - Jul 23 with 2367 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:44 - Jul 23 by hoofer

Racial I don't think so but it couldn't of helped when the other copper jumped on the victims back probably put pressure on his chest,Police messed up again using unnecessary force .

The other bloke wasn't a copper

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:52 - Jul 23 with 2359 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:42 - Jul 23 by brazil1982

An Officer simply wouldn't restrain using a headlock. More hyped-up twitter justice.

To me, it looked like he was trying to help the lad by trying to get the substance out of his mouth but it's hard to tell either way.

The campaign on twitter to have the copper sacked and charged is over the top without an investigation having even taken place.

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:52 - Jul 23 with 2357 viewshoofer

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:50 - Jul 23 by The_Romford_Blue

The other bloke wasn't a copper

Oh I thought he was still it couldn't of helped the ou ver guy with him kneeling on his back forcing pressure onto his chest .
Not nice .
I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 2353 viewsBackToRussia

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:52 - Jul 23 by The_Romford_Blue

To me, it looked like he was trying to help the lad by trying to get the substance out of his mouth but it's hard to tell either way.

The campaign on twitter to have the copper sacked and charged is over the top without an investigation having even taken place.

The substance is almost certainly a bag of drugs the chap was trying to swallow, and the police officer trying to remove.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 16:03 - Jul 23 with 2294 viewsFreddies_Ears

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 15:53 - Jul 23 by BackToRussia

The substance is almost certainly a bag of drugs the chap was trying to swallow, and the police officer trying to remove.

Police said they were trying to stop him swallowing a package. Presumably drugs.

It's summer, so time for a riot inspired by fake news on Twitter
I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 2035 viewsRyorry

Heard part of a dramatisation of the life of Assata Shakur on BBC RExtra this morning, the reality is absolutely shocking, & I'm sorry to say I'd not heard of her before - seems another massive miscarriage of justice in the USA -

https://chicagodefender.com/2016/04/18/angela-davis-calls-to-exonerarte-ex-black

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 20:50 - Jul 23 with 1980 viewsStokieBlue

I see #JusticeForRash is trending on twitter on 16:03 - Jul 23 by Freddies_Ears

Police said they were trying to stop him swallowing a package. Presumably drugs.

It's summer, so time for a riot inspired by fake news on Twitter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40696004

He tried to avoid arrest, then tried to swallow something and whatever he swallowed likely didn't sit well with him.

The Met have said they will make more statements over the next few days as medical reports become available.

Having a hastag on Twitter spreading stuff when nothing is known is totally irresponsible.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024