Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just discovered a song by Carter USM I hadn't heard before 21:20 - Jul 23 with 746 viewsDolly2.0

and it's achingly beautiful. Billy Braggesque.

Not a subject you tend to hear songs about either.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Just discovered a song by Carter USM I hadn't heard before on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 688 viewstcblue

Yeah, on I Blame The Government LP. Got slated a bit, was their last hurrah. IBTG's eponymous track is the other highlight, otherwise was obviously a record neither of them had their heart in.
Just discovered a song by Carter USM I hadn't heard before on 22:08 - Jul 23 with 671 viewsDolly2.0

Just discovered a song by Carter USM I hadn't heard before on 21:52 - Jul 23 by tcblue

Yeah, on I Blame The Government LP. Got slated a bit, was their last hurrah. IBTG's eponymous track is the other highlight, otherwise was obviously a record neither of them had their heart in.

Yeah. Listened to the whole album for the first time today and there are some good bits on it. This last track is gorgeous though. I lived with a girl who had a miscarriage so this is very poignant. I love everything Carter but their more thoughtful stuff really is beautiful sometimes (much like Billy Bragg's love songs).

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024