Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru 12:48 - Jul 24 with 2444 viewsCoco

Which surprises me. I hope we can offload him this summer.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 12:56 - Jul 24 with 2397 viewshomer_123

Technically a very good player, has the ability to pick a pass and bring players into the game.

However, cannot command or run the midfield, drifts into and out of games to easily and readily. Too lightweight for this division (although he does have a knack of getting a toe on the ball tackle wise).

In short, technically capable but lacks the authority/ ability to grab a game by the scruff, even every so often.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 12:58 - Jul 24 with 2371 viewsKieran_Knows

Swap deal for Elliott Bennett who we were after last summer, maybe?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 13:04 - Jul 24 with 2324 viewsTractorCam

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 12:58 - Jul 24 by Kieran_Knows

Swap deal for Elliott Bennett who we were after last summer, maybe?

I would be physically sick

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 13:09 - Jul 24 with 2272 viewsHipsterectomy

who would we bru at home games now

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 13:11 - Jul 24 with 2262 viewsFootballpete

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 13:09 - Jul 24 by Hipsterectomy

who would we bru at home games now

I was saying Bru-urns.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:04 - Jul 24 with 2101 viewsbluebare

I would like Bru to stay
on 14:06 - Jul 24 with 2088 views_

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:06 - Jul 24 with 2085 viewshype313

Anyone driving to Blackburn in the coming days?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:11 - Jul 24 with 2059 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Derby season ticket holder that I work with often raves about him when we talk football.. Apparently he was very good in a couple of games at the iPro and he assumed he was one of (if not The) best player we had.

A corrected him of course, but does go to show that he does have some quality and puts in some good performances, but he's just so inconsistent it's a gamble every time he walks out on the pitch
Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:16 - Jul 24 with 2017 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

He is a player forever stuck in a groundhog season.

Comes on from the bench and plays well for a few weeks and gets back in the side, starts a few games and is rubbish and drops out of the squad. Then gets back on the bench and starts the circle again.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:55 - Jul 24 with 1858 viewsitfcjoe

I'll start the car....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 1766 viewsSWGF

Apparently Blackburn have been showing an interest in Bru on 14:55 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

I'll start the car....

Well he can hardly drive himself

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024