Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight 14:26 - Jul 24 with 1691 viewsGlasgowBlue

You have to feel very very sad for them. They have done everything they can for their son and I hope they are able to have more children and enjoy the rest of their lives.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 1667 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sad all round really. It did seem like they were clinging to the very smallest of hopes... as is a parents instinct.

No winners on this one, I hope the rest of his life is as comfortable as possible.

And as you say, I hope they go on to enjoy a family once they are able to.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 14:31 - Jul 24 with 1640 viewsMJallday

I'm glad the parents ended up making the decision . It must be devastating for them

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 14:56 - Jul 24 with 1557 viewsitfcjoe

Very sad, but something needed to happen soon as the campaign had become so confrontational against GOSH by those who didn't know what was going on in most cases

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 16:06 - Jul 24 with 1433 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow. Just seen his dad give a press conference. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 16:36 - Jul 24 with 1364 viewsslump

Charlie Gard's parents have given up their fight on 16:06 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

Wow. Just seen his dad give a press conference. Absolutely heartbreaking.

He did well to hold that together and I truly hope that they move on.

I feel sorry for them, the amount of information that they have had to digest and process, whilst contending with emotion seems to have clouded judgement.

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024