Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14:55 - Jul 24 with 1945 views_

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:01 - Jul 24 with 1891 viewsITFC1983

I had hoped it would be EACH - a positive bit of PR for the club!

[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 15:03]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:01 - Jul 24 with 1893 viewsitfcjoe

It looks a bit big, and makes the shirt look a bit foreign but I'm for it - although they need to print it on shirts that are for sale to the public too in my opinion

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interestingly, Delia is a patron of EACH..... on 15:02 - Jul 24 with 1894 viewsBloots

....and yet they've got a betting company, a builder and a paper shredder plastered all over their kit.

Classy.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

on 15:05 - Jul 24 with 1865 views_

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:01 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

It looks a bit big, and makes the shirt look a bit foreign but I'm for it - although they need to print it on shirts that are for sale to the public too in my opinion

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:06 - Jul 24 with 1854 viewswkj

This was definately a positive move for town, I too am very proud of this choice

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:07 - Jul 24 with 1853 viewsITFC1983

on 15:05 - Jul 24 by _

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/town-carry-each-name-on-shirt/

"The charity’s name will not appear on Town’s ‘fan shirts’ but supporters will be able to purchase the logo which will be applied by the Club at £2.50, with all profits going to EACH. They can be purchased online and in-store from July 25. "

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 1838 viewsSteve_M

Phil will be looking for photos of Bart's shirt to use after the inevitable opening day 1-1 draw.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 1830 viewsemergencylime

I can't be the only one who would be swayed to buy a shirt if EACH adorned the front instead of ME.
It will look a bit odd seeing '3 each' etc running round the pitch.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Login to get fewer ads

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 1806 viewsitfcjoe

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:07 - Jul 24 by ITFC1983

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/july/town-carry-each-name-on-shirt/

"The charity’s name will not appear on Town’s ‘fan shirts’ but supporters will be able to purchase the logo which will be applied by the Club at £2.50, with all profits going to EACH. They can be purchased online and in-store from July 25. "

That's fair enough - can't argue muc - although if I get a name and number on my 9 month olds kit, and this it is now going to have cost the best part of £50

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

You disappoint me. (n/t) on 15:13 - Jul 24 with 1802 viewsBloots

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:09 - Jul 24 by Steve_M

Phil will be looking for photos of Bart's shirt to use after the inevitable opening day 1-1 draw.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:19 - Jul 24 with 1763 viewsITFC1983

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:12 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

That's fair enough - can't argue muc - although if I get a name and number on my 9 month olds kit, and this it is now going to have cost the best part of £50

The size of the logo don't think it would fit on a 9mth kit!!!

I think each are an incredible charity and I'm glad the club are linking up... on 15:20 - Jul 24 with 1753 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the logo needs to be a bit lower down but not really bothered. Just pleased we have it on there.

Well down Town.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You disappoint me. (n/t) on 15:26 - Jul 24 with 1716 viewsSteve_M

You disappoint me. (n/t) on 15:13 - Jul 24 by Bloots

Arse. I started with 2-2, then thought that was a tad optimistic.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024