Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" 16:43 - Jul 24 with 2780 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/24/michael-phelps-swimming-race-shark

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 16:46 - Jul 24 with 2755 viewsStokieBlue

I like this comment:

"Put a real great white behind him....world records galore"

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 16:47 - Jul 24 with 2747 viewstcblue

Hooray for humanity, lots of people assumed Michael Phelps would be racing an actual shark and complained that he didn't
"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 17:06 - Jul 24 with 2713 viewsJ2BLUE

When Callis or Libero see 'boy' and not just 'baby'...we must pray for the Guardian.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(No subject) on 18:07 - Jul 24 with 2655 viewsNewcyBlue

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 17:06 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

When Callis or Libero see 'boy' and not just 'baby'...we must pray for the Guardian.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

(No subject) on 19:43 - Jul 24 with 2579 viewsGeoffSentence

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 16:47 - Jul 24 by tcblue

Hooray for humanity, lots of people assumed Michael Phelps would be racing an actual shark and complained that he didn't

It's a poor show from the aussie man-fish really, these guys go up against the real thing and sometimes they win

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon

Edit: american man-fish, I meant american man-fish.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 20:01]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 19:53 - Jul 24 with 2573 viewsLord_Lucan

Mike Parry once came out with such a ridiculous statement - but it was hard to argue against it.

He said that on the basis that 100m records are constantly beaten, one day humans will run it at 1 second.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 19:57 - Jul 24 with 2560 viewstcblue

Statistically as likely as Mike Parry saying something which isn't bloody stupid once in his life
"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:04 - Jul 24 with 2553 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 19:53 - Jul 24 by Lord_Lucan

Mike Parry once came out with such a ridiculous statement - but it was hard to argue against it.

He said that on the basis that 100m records are constantly beaten, one day humans will run it at 1 second.

I liked his idea for wing mirrors on horses and inflatable Jockeys that kick in when a jockey falls off.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:14 - Jul 24 with 2517 viewsLord_Lucan

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:04 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

I liked his idea for wing mirrors on horses and inflatable Jockeys that kick in when a jockey falls off.

I love the bloke. I listen to their podcasts every night, and if they haven't been on for a few days I go back to the start of the year.

I listened to a very old Clash of the Titans the other night featuring Dicken, Boyd and Whale - with Brazil presenting.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:16 - Jul 24 with 2511 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:14 - Jul 24 by Lord_Lucan

I love the bloke. I listen to their podcasts every night, and if they haven't been on for a few days I go back to the start of the year.

I listened to a very old Clash of the Titans the other night featuring Dicken, Boyd and Whale - with Brazil presenting.

They used to do that every Christmas didn't they? Mike Dicken RIP. "My health is not in question".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) on 20:24 - Jul 24 with 2496 viewsLord_Lucan

"Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?" on 20:16 - Jul 24 by GlasgowBlue

They used to do that every Christmas didn't they? Mike Dicken RIP. "My health is not in question".

Yeah it was Christmas - I think it was this one,

I'm soundless at the moment so can't check but I remember some of the clips were poor quality.

Mike Dicken used to present mainly from his studio at home where he regularly got pissed and fell asleep on air - only for the London studio to phone and wake him up.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 20:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024