Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? 17:02 - Jul 24 with 2518 viewsCrock

Or is Cyprus close enough to home for him?

Poll: Favourite number?

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 17:03 - Jul 24 with 2513 viewsJ2BLUE

He has since said it was style of play hasn't he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 2296 viewschristiand

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 17:03 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

He has since said it was style of play hasn't he?

To be honest you can't blame him? Many of us thought it was dogsh*t too.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:17 - Jul 25 with 2049 viewsbenno1uk

If he was really good enough then he wouldn't have needed to make any excuses. Style of play didn't seem to affect the performances of players like Ryan Fraser and Tom Lawrence.
Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:48 - Jul 25 with 1986 viewsSwailsey

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:17 - Jul 25 by benno1uk

If he was really good enough then he wouldn't have needed to make any excuses. Style of play didn't seem to affect the performances of players like Ryan Fraser and Tom Lawrence.

Or Johnny Williams.

It was nonsense. He's an idiot.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:53 - Jul 25 with 1973 viewsKieran_Knows

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:48 - Jul 25 by Swailsey

Or Johnny Williams.

It was nonsense. He's an idiot.

Was such a pathetic excuse.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 09:30 - Jul 25 with 1878 viewsitfcjoe

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 07:53 - Jul 25 by Kieran_Knows

Was such a pathetic excuse.

I'd imagine there's an element of truth behind it - and the fact he moved home for a long period suggests he wanted to. Obviously his situation at 'work' here effected it as it would anyone.

It's much easier to feel homesick if you are working away from home and things are going poorly, a shame it didn't work out but don't see the issue myself with him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 1870 viewsKieran_Knows

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 09:30 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

I'd imagine there's an element of truth behind it - and the fact he moved home for a long period suggests he wanted to. Obviously his situation at 'work' here effected it as it would anyone.

It's much easier to feel homesick if you are working away from home and things are going poorly, a shame it didn't work out but don't see the issue myself with him

Apologies, I meant about the style of football. As others have mentioned, was never a problem for Williams, Fraser or Lawrence.

Agree about home sickness though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 10:06 - Jul 25 with 1812 viewsSwailsey

Has Tommy Oars homesickness gone away? on 09:32 - Jul 25 by Kieran_Knows

Apologies, I meant about the style of football. As others have mentioned, was never a problem for Williams, Fraser or Lawrence.

Agree about home sickness though.

For clarity, that's what I meant too.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024