Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Away 21:55 - Jul 24 with 2565 viewsStu_boy

Sorry if this has been posted previously, but Millwall away are now listed for sale but still no sign of the Barnsley away? Have I missed something or are Barnsley one of the clubs we are still negotiating with over the price of the tickets?
Barnsley Away on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 2548 viewsMark

It looks like they haven't updated the website. Planet Blue tweeted today:

BARNSLEY: New sales dates - Gold 25/07, Season Tickets 27/07, Silver 31/07, General 02/08. #ITFC Ticket stock arriving tomorrow.
Tickets are priced at: £25 adults, 65+ £18, U22s £18, U17s £10, U12s £5 #ITFC
Barnsley Away on 22:02 - Jul 24 with 2536 viewsStu_boy

Barnsley Away on 21:58 - Jul 24 by Mark

BARNSLEY: New sales dates - Gold 25/07, Season Tickets 27/07, Silver 31/07, General 02/08. #ITFC Ticket stock arriving tomorrow.

Cheers Mark, Barnsley is always a decent away day and having family up there gives me enough reason to head up again, last minute winner this time would be good :-)
Barnsley Away on 01:16 - Jul 25 with 2371 viewsCurrie10

Barnsley Away on 22:02 - Jul 24 by Stu_boy

Cheers Mark, Barnsley is always a decent away day and having family up there gives me enough reason to head up again, last minute winner this time would be good :-)

Well done Barnsley for agreeing the 25 a pop with us. Kudos to Millwall going one further!

One club have rejected it so far ( absolutely certain it's Wendy ) - I wonder how many will end up doing so.

Supposedly 12 have agreed.

Price does matter I think, especially when the premier league caps it at 30 a game. I know they can due to the millions but it's insulting for fans in this league to pay more than a glamour tie of Man Utd v Liverpool for instance.
Barnsley Away on 08:30 - Jul 25 with 2232 viewsBluebell

Barnsley Away on 21:58 - Jul 24 by Mark

Still not able to order online. Perhaps I'm a bit early.

Will try again later.
Barnsley Away on 08:49 - Jul 25 with 2200 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Barnsley Away on 08:30 - Jul 25 by Bluebell

Still not able to order online. Perhaps I'm a bit early.

Will try again later.

9am usually BB

I haven't bothered with a gold this year. Didn't see it worth the £20.

Have to wait til general sale for Barnsley though as I'm bringing my grandad as well
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 8:59]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Barnsley Away on 08:50 - Jul 25 with 2197 viewsStu_boy

Barnsley Away on 01:16 - Jul 25 by Currie10

Well done Barnsley for agreeing the 25 a pop with us. Kudos to Millwall going one further!

One club have rejected it so far ( absolutely certain it's Wendy ) - I wonder how many will end up doing so.

Supposedly 12 have agreed.

Price does matter I think, especially when the premier league caps it at 30 a game. I know they can due to the millions but it's insulting for fans in this league to pay more than a glamour tie of Man Utd v Liverpool for instance.

This is almost certainly that lot just up the road they gotta push the prices up bless them just to afford Mr naismiths 50k a week wage
Barnsley Away on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 2182 viewsBluebell

Barnsley Away on 08:49 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

9am usually BB

I haven't bothered with a gold this year. Didn't see it worth the £20.

Have to wait til general sale for Barnsley though as I'm bringing my grandad as well
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 8:59]

Thanks.

We always get gold but I can see why you don't bother. Even Norwich went to general sale last season.

Are you going to Millwall?
Barnsley Away on 09:05 - Jul 25 with 2149 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Barnsley Away on 08:54 - Jul 25 by Bluebell

Thanks.

We always get gold but I can see why you don't bother. Even Norwich went to general sale last season.

Are you going to Millwall?

Yeah I just don't think it's needed this year. I may get one later In the season if we do well but whilst I'm able to log on swiftly at 9am for games of high demand and low allocation like Brentford

I am indeed.

Am definetely at millwall, barnsley and Sheffield united of our first 5 weeks worth of away games and am 50/50 whether to do Luton in the cup.

Up until the end of October, I'll be at every league game except Derby away (midweek) and Leeds.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024