Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... 21:16 - Jul 25 with 2886 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 21:19 - Jul 25 with 2740 viewsBackToRussia

Start him!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 21:24 - Jul 25 with 2609 viewschristiand

We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 21:19 - Jul 25 by BackToRussia

Start him!

Think he has played himself in to the starting XI especially with the amount of injuries and illness with our central midfielders. He is only one of a couple that is probably match fit.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 21:30 - Jul 25 with 2458 viewsSimonds92

Only seen him tonight for half an hour and I guess it's hard to get in the game but looks VERY similar in style to Luke hyam. More impressed with Nydam although he needs to grow a bit!
We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 2004 viewsElderGrizzly

We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 21:30 - Jul 25 by Simonds92

Only seen him tonight for half an hour and I guess it's hard to get in the game but looks VERY similar in style to Luke hyam. More impressed with Nydam although he needs to grow a bit!

And around 8 years younger than Hyam too. I hope he takes the chance

I think people assume Hyam is still 21 and learning, but he's 26 in 3 months and even with the injuries, should have done a lot more.
We've got Flynn Downes, I just don't think you understand... on 22:13 - Jul 25 with 1863 viewstextbackup

If singing in correct term we'd actually need to sing

'Weve got Downes...'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024